Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Hybrid View

Senior Member The Educated fool's Avatar
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sidney View Post
    I was able to get in but when I try to get into the Ailing Kingdom the game just sits there and you have to close the app and restart. All the other worlds load fine. I'm on Android Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge so maybe it's part of the Android bug.
    Same here, on an S7. Ailing Kingdom has been updated out of existence...
    EducatedFool-1193

MOFO 4 LIFE!

You know it's not only madmen who listen to Fools

Quote Originally Posted by Sidney View Post
    I was able to get in but when I try to get into the Ailing Kingdom the game just sits there and you have to close the app and restart. All the other worlds load fine. I'm on Android Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge so maybe it's part of the Android bug.
    I'm on an iPad and also aling kingdom won't load. Every other aspect of game is loading. Was a auto update before I started.

Personally, I'm okay with Legendary Soul providing 4* characters but I wish that it will exclusively provide 4*-5* character that is not within our character inventory.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaijester View Post
    Personally, I'm okay with Legendary Soul providing 4* characters but I wish that it will exclusively provide 4*-5* character that is not within our character inventory.
    I'd love to see that as well. Of course it won't be perfect, since it may provide a character from time to time that we've sold, but at least it would be far better than now.

Here's another tweak that would be nice, having legendary souls being tied to whatever the current dungeon is running (or random if no dungeon is). So, I could save my legendary soul for 'warrior day' and know I'm getting a legendary warrior 4-5* that's not in my inventory. I still might get something I've already deleted, but at least I have a good shot at something new, in a class I am seeking and I can sacrifice if it's not interesting to me.

I'd be FAR more easily led to spending money (or otherwise spending time earning) on a higher priced tier with that sort of situation.
    Last edited by PsychoEddie; 11-06-2016 at 03:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaijester View Post
    Totally agree with you, imo even though not every 4*+ characters are "legendary" but all of them are great characters, definitely better than most of 3* characters, my only hope is "Legendary Soul" can guarantee 4*+ character i don't have yet, new 4* is better than duplicate 5*.