Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    A note about samurai Eddie team builds:
    Samurai Eddie is phenomenal, but unless you've got party members with particular skills on your team he's probably not the best option nor the most versatile. He's a selfish prick, and doesn't help his allies out much, so the trick is to build his allies around him to get the most success.
    Samurai Eddie is a glass cannon, he has a great HP stat, but in order to function in the hardest dungeons on the madness settings he needs a tank (non negotiable), he needs a healer (non negotiable), and to get the most out of him with regards to damage, you need a character to buff his attack stat for these silly record breaking hits. In addition, if you've got a character that also removes debuffs from allies, that is also a bonus. Lastly, samurai Eddie has an AOE attack, but it costs 4 power, so if farming the dungeons or underworld is a priority, soldier Eddie is probably a better character (samurai is a much better boss killer IMO).
    Talisman sets: 6 guardian fierce, no substitutes.

For tanks I've found Blue allied cheese soldier to be excellent as well as the red troll.

For buffs the best option appears to be the allied general, honorable mention to the red soulless demon and hellhound (blue allied cheese soldier also buffs him).

For healers I find hellhound to be indispensable, but I'm sure there is a long list in this category.

Anyone else find any solid synergies with samurai Eddie or suggestions please and thanks?

Edit: almost forgot, any team the synergizes well with Soldier Eddie is almost a seamless transition with samurai Eddie, and both eddies compliment each other very well. I won't start a battle without both in my Eddie slots with the max talismans available. It's worth it to max both characters and max two sets of talismans for them.
    Enjoy.
    Last edited by aur0ra85; 09-25-2016 at 02:35 AM.
    Drew-1616
    16 5 star characters level 100, 51 max talismans. Mostly Red builds.
    I rotate between the red bat, hellhound, samurai, soldier, purple harpy, and Carriage Rider. Looking for active troopers with Eddie champion, or max talisman ally.

OS
    Android
    I don't have one, but I like using troopers' Samurai Eddies with Rocket Dog and Alliance General. The general buffs and keeps the power coming, and Rocket Dog provides the passive healing by doing damage. Fourth could either be another buffer or a PSS as backup healer/damage soaker upper. Just don't run that team in the gunner dungeon unless you want to get flattened after the boss steals your buffs.
    Reeb99-9320

Make the Angel of Fear great again!
    Restore the single target damage!
    No other character has been nerfed so many times!
    Many other characters do much higher damage, and have USEFUL passive skills!
    Why do you hate that character SO MUCH?

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by aur0ra85 View Post
    A note about samurai Eddie team builds:

Anyone else find any solid synergies with samurai Eddie or suggestions please and thanks?

I pair him with the Nomad. His passive (Thrill) raises ATK for a couple rounds. Wish I had an Alliance General, but Samurai Eddie, Hellhound, and Nomad has been a pretty solid Warrior team...
    Nicko-0517

OS
    Android
    I pair him with wicker man 5* and he is so awesome I need 1 more 5* chars to be perfect at the game

OS
    Android
    SE, Hell Hound and Red Rocket are my core guys. autoplay everything but gunner with this team or last 3 UW Madness spots. Gunner is safe to 8 but need to play myself for 9 & 10. Love taking the general with them though, wish I had one, but thankfully I have several troopers that have them.
    Thursty-1116

OS
    Android
    A couple of days ago I got a Samurai Eddie from a standard rare soul (not a red rare soul). Is this a change in the rare soul drops, or has this always been possible?

OS
    iOS
    Pretty sure it always has been possible.... But very rare! I'd be over the moon with such an Eddie from a rare soul!
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    iOS
    I keep wasting so many Trooper points trying to get this guy.

Should be stacking my Trooper points for if Trooper Eddie does become available via Trooper points or for skill shards, but thr lure of Samurai Ed is too much.

When will I get luck or learn? I'd guessing it'll be the later.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by aur0ra85 View Post
    Talisman sets: 6 guardian fierce, no substitutes.
    If the set bonus is based on base DEF, wouldn't it be better to use Guardian (Safeguard) to protect against magical attacks?

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Fudjo View Post
    A couple of days ago I got a Samurai Eddie from a standard rare soul (not a red rare soul). Is this a change in the rare soul drops, or has this always been possible?
    That's how I've gotten almost all of my characters, including Samurai Eddie. The only time I've gone for colored souls was trying to get Viking Eddie - didn't get him from those - but DID get him from a regular rare soul
    Nicko-0517