OS
    iOS

Skillsharding and Team building...

Hello, Im quite new to the game and totally new to the forum(so I hope Im posting in the right section).

So Ive come to the part when Im going to fully skillshard my first Eddie and I can't quite choose who to pick, so far Ive maxed out a few toons but been very cautious with skillshards in Eddies since I can't really decide on who to go for.
    I guess Im looking for one that I can use for both PvE and PvP since I don't have that many skillshards yet and would also appreciate good teams for that Eddie for PvP and PvE and also Talismans to farm for that team.
    So I was going to make a really long post with all chars that I have etc but I realized I could just add my account ID and that is probably easier for you to check and help me out
    Im happy for all the help I can get.

Annoyed-0257

Also I wouldn't mind some help with a team of what I have to be able to do higher parts of BNW.

OS
    Android
    Welcome. You have Run to the Hills started with some shards already, he is good for killing Bosses and hi hp opponents because his damage scales on their max hp. He can wear Valor which also helps lots PVE but he is not an Arena killer. Phantom is probably a good choice also, having new skills and being better rounded than RthH. 7th son was a,killer, for a,while but not worth it anymore. None of your others are worth sharing. Iron and Doomsday are great, and if you get Piece,of,Mind definitely do him.
    Last edited by edsel; 11-01-2018 at 12:01 AM.

OS
    Android
    Hey man what's up. I would go with phantom, alliance general, prisoner and gunner child of the damned. Golden pharaoh dog could be useful too specially in the beginning because of his passive.

In PvP the Eddies that dominates today are Hallowed, Doomsday and PoM. Specially Hallowed, he is insane nowadays.

If you manage to get the alchemist, shard him too.

My PvP team for both attack and defense is Hallowed, M Lilith, Alchemist and G COTD. Used to be the prisoner but I think GCOTD fits better in my style of play. But either one is great.
    Last edited by DanielRacy; 11-01-2018 at 12:47 AM.
    Daniel-3568

OS
    iOS
    Ok.
    So my best choice to level/shard would be phantom then?
    Thats interesting, I played around some with him but didn’t like him much so I take it he needs the right talismans and sharding to be good then?
    So far Ive done most of the stuf with AH wich I felt worked better then the others.
    What talismans would be good to put on Phantom and also the other toons that was recommrnded?
    Also I guess gunner dog for bnw?

OS
    iOS
    So I just used all my resourses to buy those halloween souls for a last ditch effort to try to get madame and the count. Didn’t have much luck on that but I actually pulled the hallowed, didn’t have much skill shards over since I maxed Phantom.
    Still trying to figure out talismans on everything...