Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    In honour of the green rift tonight, I pulled my max samurai out of mothballs.
    Here is his basic attack in action on the boss, level 10. Enjoy troopers!

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 1009
Size:  67.3 KB
    Drew-1616
    16 5 star characters level 100, 51 max talismans. Mostly Red builds.
    I rotate between the red bat, hellhound, samurai, soldier, purple harpy, and Carriage Rider. Looking for active troopers with Eddie champion, or max talisman ally.

Wow. What is the name of that ability and please post what your Talisman Slots look like. Also, what were your allies and buffs / enemy debuffs?

OS
    iOS
    Talismans are posted in the pics above. It's his future basic. Just the passive attack buff from the hellhound I think. It's a hodgepodge party, I run the hound, purple harpy, blue allied God soldier.
    I swiped out the harpy for moonchild's red bat, out it on auto, and beat level 10 in 4 turns. I guess I'm farming this rift tonight lol.

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 898
Size:  87.3 KB
    This is a pic of Ronin slash in action, AOE power move, every enemy gets hit. Samurai sucks, don't use him lol.
    Last edited by aur0ra85; 08-25-2016 at 01:22 AM.
    Drew-1616
    I rotate between the red bat, hellhound, samurai, soldier, purple harpy, and Carriage Rider. Looking for active troopers with Eddie champion, or max talisman ally.

OS
    iOS
    I recently pulled Samurai Eddie from rare soul. Put the 6x guardian fierce talismans (interesting that my Eddie has +4581 attack instead of the +4605) and made 107k critical on Beelzebub Madness. Circumstances for that huge hit: armor penetration from Eddie's Fury skill, Alliance General's Power skill buffs and warrior Soulless Demon's ATK increase buff.

Name:  107kcrit.PNG
Views: 1048
Size:  293.8 KB
    Enti-2694

OS
    Android
    Hi,

I think 4581 is correct.

Name:  Samurai.JPG
Views: 870
Size:  93.6 KB

Check out my Calculator in my signature below....

Where do you get the 4605?

OS
    iOS
    See aur0ra85's post on first page. I did my calculations as well and the 4581 is correct with the system rounding values down
    Enti-2694

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Enti View Post
    I recently pulled Samurai Eddie from rare soul. Put the 6x guardian fierce talismans (interesting that my Eddie has +4581 attack instead of the +4605) and made 107k critical on Beelzebub Madness. Circumstances for that huge hit: armor penetration from Eddie's Fury skill, Alliance General's Power skill buffs and warrior Soulless Demon's ATK increase buff.

Name:  107kcrit.PNG
Views: 1048
Size:  293.8 KB
    This is probably the record hardest hit.
    Terrible character. Soldier Eddie is wayyyyyy better clearly, same with mummy Eddie. Obviously samurai does nerf damage rofl.
    /sarcasm.
    Drew-1616

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by kjtaylor13 View Post
    Hi,

I think 4581 is correct.

Name:  Samurai.JPG
Views: 870
Size:  93.6 KB

Check out my Calculator in my signature below....

Where do you get the 4605?
    I've mentioned it multiple times in the forums not long after this game came out and got into some huge arguments about it. Guardian Fierce Talismans used to buff 20% of the attack stat, not the defense stat. Talisman had a broken modifier which automatically made it way better under any circumstance to the strength fierce. Certain people freaked out about it lol, and most people completely ignored my post.
    They probably fixed the talisman so it actually scales defense now like it's supposed to.
    Overnight I stopped posting my talisman testing, it's not worth the trouble, and people are going to believe what they want to anyway. I just keep the info to myself now.
    Just sayin.
    Drew-1616

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by aur0ra85 View Post
    I've mentioned it multiple times in the forums not long after this game came out and got into some huge arguments about it. Guardian Fierce Talismans used to buff 20% of the attack stat, not the defense stat. Talisman had a broken modifier which automatically made it way better under any circumstance to the strength fierce. Certain people freaked out about it lol, and most people completely ignored my post.
    They probably fixed the talisman so it actually scales defense now like it's supposed to.
    Overnight I stopped posting my talisman testing, it's not worth the trouble, and people are going to believe what they want to anyway. I just keep the info to myself now.
    Just sayin.
    Cool thanks for the clarification. And yeah, that 107k is way too nerfed
    Enti-2694

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Enti View Post
    Cool thanks for the clarification. And yeah, that 107k is way too nerfed
    You're welcome, clearly I'm not salty at all about being treated (abused, and told to zip it), like that and then being subsequently banned.
    Drew-1616