Threaded View

OS
    iOS
    A note about samurai Eddie team builds:
    Samurai Eddie is phenomenal, but unless you've got party members with particular skills on your team he's probably not the best option nor the most versatile. He's a selfish prick, and doesn't help his allies out much, so the trick is to build his allies around him to get the most success.
    Samurai Eddie is a glass cannon, he has a great HP stat, but in order to function in the hardest dungeons on the madness settings he needs a tank (non negotiable), he needs a healer (non negotiable), and to get the most out of him with regards to damage, you need a character to buff his attack stat for these silly record breaking hits. In addition, if you've got a character that also removes debuffs from allies, that is also a bonus. Lastly, samurai Eddie has an AOE attack, but it costs 4 power, so if farming the dungeons or underworld is a priority, soldier Eddie is probably a better character (samurai is a much better boss killer IMO).
    Talisman sets: 6 guardian fierce, no substitutes.

For tanks I've found Blue allied cheese soldier to be excellent as well as the red troll.

For buffs the best option appears to be the allied general, honorable mention to the red soulless demon and hellhound (blue allied cheese soldier also buffs him).

For healers I find hellhound to be indispensable, but I'm sure there is a long list in this category.

Anyone else find any solid synergies with samurai Eddie or suggestions please and thanks?

Edit: almost forgot, any team the synergizes well with Soldier Eddie is almost a seamless transition with samurai Eddie, and both eddies compliment each other very well. I won't start a battle without both in my Eddie slots with the max talismans available. It's worth it to max both characters and max two sets of talismans for them.
    Enjoy.
    Last edited by aur0ra85; 09-25-2016 at 02:35 AM.
    Drew-1616
    16 5 star characters level 100, 51 max talismans. Mostly Red builds.
    I rotate between the red bat, hellhound, samurai, soldier, purple harpy, and Carriage Rider. Looking for active troopers with Eddie champion, or max talisman ally.