Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by aur0ra85 View Post
    This is probably the record hardest hit.
    Terrible character. Soldier Eddie is wayyyyyy better clearly, same with mummy Eddie. Obviously samurai does nerf damage rofl.
    /sarcasm.
    Just noticed I forgot to pump myself with physical charge. Will try to add that tomorrow in sentinel time rift with warrior CotD trooper and see if I crit

Edit: managed to carry out the ATK, crit, armor break, physical charge, increased damage taken buff combo. Had to be extra cautious not to kill boss during the preparation phase. Sentinel Lord of Light X level (56k HP). I don't think I can go higher than this but I'm pretty much satisfied

Name:  image.jpeg
Views: 1178
Size:  114.3 KB
    Last edited by Enti; 09-15-2016 at 06:25 AM.
    Enti-2694

OS
    iOS
    Try it with my samurai. I've got all skills maxed. If yours isn't yet maxed, you might be able to break the record with him. Or maybe I'll try :P
    Drew-1616
    16 5 star characters level 100, 51 max talismans. Mostly Red builds.
    I rotate between the red bat, hellhound, samurai, soldier, purple harpy, and Carriage Rider. Looking for active troopers with Eddie champion, or max talisman ally.

hnmmm...just for laugh.

Name:  Do You Want Ants 19092016111704.jpg
Views: 2470
Size:  65.7 KB

OS
    iOS
    I don't think he's worth a nerf, it's incredibly difficult to pull a hit off like that and not necessarily practical. Samruai is a fairly squishy character too, and he can't remove debuffs. Character needs solid/creative methods of support in party
    Drew-1616
    I rotate between the red bat, hellhound, samurai, soldier, purple harpy, and Carriage Rider. Looking for active troopers with Eddie champion, or max talisman ally.

Any character with Taunt will come with decent DEF & MR...Cyborg Eddie is the real squishy one with 133 DEF / 133 MR at LV100.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by aur0ra85 View Post
    Try it with my samurai. I've got all skills maxed. If yours isn't yet maxed, you might be able to break the record with him. Or maybe I'll try :P
    Thanks Drew, I sent a trooper request. If you accept, I'll try tomorrow what I can - you got it right, I don't have all my skills maxed and due to this I don't know which attack has the highest damage output in the same circumstances Fortunately I have 49 active troopers now so I get a skill shard every 2-3 days \o/
    Enti-2694

OS
    iOS
    Added. I'm pretty sure it's either crimson strike or ronin slash, just my guess tho.
    Drew-1616

OS
    iOS
    Interesting... For me it shows you rejected and not accepted. Am I listed among your troopers? XD
    Enti-2694

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Enti View Post
    Just noticed I forgot to pump myself with physical charge. Will try to add that tomorrow in sentinel time rift with warrior CotD trooper and see if I crit

Edit: managed to carry out the ATK, crit, armor break, physical charge, increased damage taken buff combo. Had to be extra cautious not to kill boss during the preparation phase. Sentinel Lord of Light X level (56k HP). I don't think I can go higher than this but I'm pretty much satisfied

Name:  image.jpeg
Views: 1178
Size:  114.3 KB
    Only 186k? Pffft, what a weak char, ive seen RTTH do much more dmg
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

OS
    iOS
    I've re-added you Enti, and setup my Max samurai Eddie as my trooper with the best talismans I've got. Let's see the new record tonight!
    Drew-1616