Quote Originally Posted by Browno View Post
Any new insight on vampire fudjo?
I will probably try to shard him as soon as i have a few shards. He seem to be more rare than rainmaker which i find intriguing
I like his fury a lot and makes all other toons hit very hard.
I've been raising him to 100 the old fashioned way with 5* talismans on him. I don't have him sharded yet, but here are a few thoughts:

• His damage is less than the Rainmaker, but he also has more HP/Def/MR. Whereas Rainmaker is a total glass cannon and needs to have a team built around him, Vampire Hunter I would call a partial glass cannon that has enough survivability + revive skills to function as a teammate.
  • "Claim" is a decent AoE attack, but I don't see the feasability in using it as a heal. The target has to be marked to heal your allies. It would be nice if this skill offered a base heal and then scaled depending on number of marks on the target. Alternately, if his "Mark" skill was reduced in damage but offered a greater chance at an extra turn, this could also work. As it stands now, for this heal to work you either need specific teammates who can mark enemies (likely at a power cost or with passive such as corrupt harpy), or you need to get lucky when using the "Mark" skill and hit on that 30% chance for an extra turn. It's a lot of setup/chance just to heal your allies for 2-4k per mark.
  • I'm a big fan of his fury; reviving + critical strike chance can help you wipe out another team. Plus, it's pretty funny to see large boss characters like Horus put away in a tiny coffin. I question the description when it says "Deals massive true damage to a target" since I wouldn't exactly call 3-7k "Massive".

Overall I like the character and it can be fun playing with him, but like with all characters you need to find the right team. I haven't seen any effective PvP teams with VHE as the captain, but I don't know if anyone's really tried. I think the best team to build would be pure offense with characters that can mark to blitz the enemy right away and finish him quick. Alternately, you could play defensive with a few healers/blockers and then use one of his revive skills when they die. I have not tried either play style (just using him in PvE at the moment), and I think his usage in PvP depends on those specific teams and having those teams sharded, and even then he might not cut it.