Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    I finally got my Vampire Hunter rebuilt with 6 fully-leveled Assassin talismans (3 Shield, 3 Barrier) and I loaded him up with 15 Skill Shards. Strike got maxed out at Level 6, so it's a good test case for its current effectiveness.

It's not effective.

Like, wow, it's not effective. "Wet noodle" comes to mind. Part of it is because it's only physical damage and not true damage or physical+magical. Part of it is because you only get a 30% bonus to damage from skill sharding - by comparison, Rainmaker's Fervor gets a 70% bonus on its true damage. Thankfully Strike is being replaced in July with Dusk. I'm definitely curious as to how the leveling for Dusk will work. Some increases to the %chance to get another turn would be nice, but I'd really like to see something beefier than 5/10/15% for the damage bonuses.

I'm also building an Armor Dog to work alongside Vampire Hunter. That RACCAR guy had a pretty fun team involving a Rainmaker and an Armor Dog, so I figured I'd try something similar with my Vampire Hunter. Should be ready to go this weekend.
    Satan81-5023

OS
    Android
    Mine is fully sharded fudjo, and i have him as champ now, so try him out.
    But yeah i think his basic is weak too. It is ok when he crits tho, but dusk looks like it can boost him a bit.
    Browno-3535
    Fully sharded Eddies:
    Aces High, Cyborg, Tailgunner, Navigator, Soldier, Pharaoh, Viking, FOTD, Vampire Hunter, Rainmaker, Eternity, Samurai, Shaman, Trooper, 7th son,Grim Reaper, Edward the great, Mystic, Carriage Rider, Run to the Hills, Mummy

OS
    Android
    A while back I was doing a little bit of damage comparison with VHE and I was surprised how much better Claim did compared to Strike despite the very purple loadout.
    That said, I'm looking forward to Strike -> Dusk change
    Last edited by Kardas; 06-28-2017 at 09:11 PM.
    Soldier blue in the barren wastes
    Reflecting and shielding's a game
    Wrecking the Axis and wasting the dogs
    The only good demons are tame

Kardas-1158. Retired

OS
    Android
    Browno: I've been using your Vampire Hunter since you switched him to be your Champion. Many thanks! Stake hits like a Mack truck!
    Satan81-5023

OS
    Android
    Yeah stake and claim are good. His fury will get a boost too
    Browno-3535
    Fully sharded Eddies:
    Aces High, Cyborg, Tailgunner, Navigator, Soldier, Pharaoh, Viking, FOTD, Vampire Hunter, Rainmaker, Eternity, Samurai, Shaman, Trooper, 7th son,Grim Reaper, Edward the great, Mystic, Carriage Rider, Run to the Hills, Mummy

OS
    Android
    He's great to have on the bench in LoL to sub in and perform his fury to give everyone 100 % critical strike. Great way to kill the LoL fast if you're playing with true damage dealers that can't take advantage of Holy Smoke Eddies smite/ignite moves. My Nomad with critical strike does 43k damage against sentinels.
    Johan-1264
    Champion: Vampire Hunter Eddie 5* Lvl 100 Maxed Talismans, Maxed Skills

OS
    iOS

Vampire Eddie 15 skill shards so far

I have been using this as my main attacker for a while now, because he is my best. I still need 11 skill shards to max him out. (just got the new Mystic Eddie though)

I am using 3 Void Talismans maxed at level 50, 2 Barrier and 1 Shield; HP 1142, ATK 342, Magic 342, MR 114(x2): HP 1142, ATK 342, DEF 114, Magic 342.
    I am using 3 Invis Talismans maxed at level 50, 2 Bullwark and 1 Will; HP 3029, Magic 262, Special 114(x2): HP 3029, ATK 262, Special 114

He is doing well, but yes is a bit squishy, usually use Pharaoh dog with him and Corrupt Rescuer and that helps.

I am open to suggestions and play all my friends troopers daily. Need some more players that do so for me.
    "You're gonna die, die with your boots on,
    If you're gonna try, well stick around,
    Gonna cry, just move along,
    If you're gonna die, you're gonna die."

Current Trooper Wrath - max shard

Scarecrow is a character in Matt Reilly books
    my trooper name is; Charlotte-0476

OS
    Android
    He is worthy! 20k dmg with dusk and 32k with rebirth! Thats not even on gunners
    Browno-3535
    Fully sharded Eddies:

OS
    Android
    No increased chance for an extra turn on the Dusk levels. Also an interesting leveling scheme: 2/4/6 for 25%/25%/25% damage. That probably puts Dusk ahead of Rainmaker's Fervor on the damage scale.
    Satan81-5023

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Browno View Post
    He is worthy! 20k dmg with dusk and 32k with rebirth! Thats not even on gunners
    Holy f*ckballs! On Cast Die (Madness), I was getting 26k damage on crits with Dusk and 36k damage with Rebirth.
    Satan81-5023