Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    The info on dusk ia messed up but will be fixed later in a patch. It is however 7 levels now so i must ger 1 more shard on him. I think last level is even more damage try my vamp tomorrow i have 2 assasin sets on him now
    Browno-3535
    Fully sharded Eddies:
    Aces High, Cyborg, Tailgunner, Navigator, Soldier, Pharaoh, Viking, FOTD, Vampire Hunter, Rainmaker, Eternity, Samurai, Shaman, Trooper, 7th son,Grim Reaper, Edward the great, Mystic, Carriage Rider, Run to the Hills, Mummy

OS
    Android
    I just got another skill shard which landed on Dusk! It's now up to Level 7. I've set my Vampire Hunter as my Champion and I have a couple of trooper slots available. If you wanna try him out, just add me! Satan81-5023
    Satan81-5023

OS
    Android
    What are those "invisible" skill shard levels (3/5/7) on Dusk? Effect chance bonus?
    Johan-1264
    Champion: Vampire Hunter Eddie 5* Lvl 100 Maxed Talismans, Maxed Skills

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by konstifik View Post
    What are those "invisible" skill shard levels (3/5/7) on Dusk? Effect chance bonus?
    All damage, said sparton somewhere
    _______ 💀 Tom-7714 💀 ___________

___________ | CLAN | __________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Aristo4 View Post
    All damage, said sparton somewhere
    Really? Levels 2/4/6 all says +25 % damage. If 3/5/7 is also damage, they should all be +25 % as well (possibly more for level 7), which would bring the total damage bonus to a whopping 281 %. This is obviously not the case, nor is it consistent with the damage reported by those who have maxed him. Either the "missing" levels are something else than damage or the levels that are showing up are displaying higher bonuses than they really have.
    Johan-1264
    Champion: Vampire Hunter Eddie 5* Lvl 100 Maxed Talismans, Maxed Skills

OS
    Android
    Nope. It will be 7 levels all leading up to a total of 75%
    So it will actually do a little bit more damage then it does now when corrected.
    Browno-3535
    Fully sharded Eddies:
    Aces High, Cyborg, Tailgunner, Navigator, Soldier, Pharaoh, Viking, FOTD, Vampire Hunter, Rainmaker, Eternity, Samurai, Shaman, Trooper, 7th son,Grim Reaper, Edward the great, Mystic, Carriage Rider, Run to the Hills, Mummy

OS
    Android
    Gotta get them shards to shard him for the time of the August update... fixed his healing and 100% for extra turn on mark! (now costs 2 power)

Will be fun
    ̶T̶i̶c̶k̶l̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶O̶d̶i̶n̶ Baphing Bashomet in CaesarsLegion

Thx Leviathan for @ritchbe

OS
    Android
    Sry if this might be OT but I've just finished a "fun-run" of 13 Arena battles with, not one, but two completely unsharded lvl100 characters (of whom one is VHE, ofc)

We've all heard of and love this guy, right?

Name:  Screenshot_20170731-025627.png
Views: 290
Size:  380.1 KB

...am considering it a benchmark test and... all I can say is that this looks promising and VHE sure does deliver!!!

DISCLAIMER: please note that these 13 defenses might have been various to say the least and no harm/bragging intended in sshoting the result-
    simply can't wait to shard the beast!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by ritchbe View Post
    Sry if this might be OT but I've just finished a "fun-run" of 13 Arena battles with, not one, but two completely unsharded lvl100 characters (of whom one is VHE, ofc)

We've all heard of and love this guy, right?

Name:  Screenshot_20170731-025627.png
Views: 290
Size:  380.1 KB

...am considering it a benchmark test and... all I can say is that this looks promising and VHE sure does deliver!!!

DISCLAIMER: please note that these 13 defenses might have been various to say the least and no harm/bragging intended in sshoting the result-
    simply can't wait to shard the beast!
    Mmmm , also testing him since yesterday and 2 losses so far, got to find a good companion to keep him alive. Sure will be much better when Claim is fixed and vampiric talismans heal 20% with the next update.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by R1ck View Post
    Mmmm , also testing him since yesterday and 2 losses so far, got to find a good companion to keep him alive. Sure will be much better when Claim is fixed and vampiric talismans heal 20% with the next update.
    I've had some losses, but still nothing alarming (around 2-4%). Still at the same setup with a difference of VHE now being the only one w/o shards.

Good luck with your setup!