Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Since the latest posts are from August I am curious if anybody has more thoughts on him by now.

I pulled one today from an assassin soul I got from my first Light Bringer/Madness and have to say I find him pretty underwhelming. I am far away from having maxed Talismans and just used a set of Assassin and Void Talismans without excessive testing on him but his damage seems subpar to many others. I brought along a Sentinel Golden Son to keep him alive and even when fully concentrating on damage output he does not impress me at all - maybe it is because I am used to Samurai as an Eddie DD, I don't know.

Does he scale better when reaching the top end Talismans? Does he need another character which applies marks to shine (or in general a more supportive team - although that seems kinda hard to bring, considering his true damage)?
    Max-1851

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Nine View Post
    I pulled one today from an assassin soul I got from my first Light Bringer/Madness and have to say I find him pretty underwhelming.
    no you are right, he's the worst eddie. Followed closely by Rainmaker eddie. A complete rework is needed to make them relevant and worth wanting again.
    mammy-7388

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Hypnos View Post
    no you are right, he's the worst eddie. Followed closely by Rainmaker eddie. A complete rework is needed to make them relevant and worth wanting again.
    That's quite unfortunate. I wonder if some simple number tweaking would be enough to make him at least viable. Maybe change all his attacks to true damage on top of that, although I like the theoretical idea of having the opportunity to chose from different damage types.

If he is intended to be a hard hitting, mostly single target damage dealer it shouldn't be that hard to make him one, starting where he is now. Maybe make him apply more marks at once, let him mark more than one enemy at a time (or increase the chance of an extra turn to 100%) or/and add another type of mark that is not consumed by allied attacks might also be worth considering.

Just quick thoughts, but the general concept of a preparation -> high damage eddie doesn't seem too bad.

...and as far as I know he brings what is at the moment as close as it gets to an actual Iron Maiden to the game
    Max-1851

OS
    iOS
    I got one a couple weeks ago. Was excited at first but once I maxed him I realized how worthless he is. Tried a number of maxed talisman combinations, he hits weak no matter what. Maybe he'd be better with some skill shards but I'm not putting any into him
    MrFreeze-6530

OS
    Android
    Before I finished the game I had some use of him as a secondary Eddie that could sub in to revive fallen toons. Never had any use of him as primary Eddie though.
    Johan-1264
    Champion: Vampire Hunter Eddie 5* Lvl 100 Maxed Talismans, Maxed Skills

Hi guys,

I have him as my main Eddie and I like him very much. Maybe he is underestimated, but if you know how to play with him and with good alies he is pretty good. Have him with all 6 assassin talismans maxed out, and with 11 skilshards distributed randomly. His fury dont deal a lot of damage, but you can revive your dead allies with critical to hit in the same round. But for me the what I like the most, is his Stake ability, that deals a lot of single true damage, every hit is at least 10k, with the critical or other buffs goes beyond 20k. Dont know other Eddie dealing this amount of damage for just 3 energy. With the red bat I can use the stake twice in the round and vanish with 2 enemys. For me his doing very good in the PVP. I think that his weakness is the same of the others assassins, they take a lot of damage. Maybe he could be a little stronger with his defensive stats.

And just to let you know I have some others Eddies, like Fear of the Dark, Carriage Rider, Grim Reaper, Coalgiver and that ones that everyone got.

If someone want to check, EddieCarva-1276

UP the Irons.

OS
    Android
    Saw this guy in pvp on my second account. He were only 3 stars then, so is he a 3 star now
    Browno-3535
    Fully sharded Eddies:
    Aces High, Cyborg, Tailgunner, Navigator, Soldier, Pharaoh, Viking, FOTD, Vampire Hunter, Rainmaker, Eternity, Samurai, Shaman, Trooper, 7th son,Grim Reaper, Edward the great, Mystic, Carriage Rider, Run to the Hills, Mummy

OS
    iOS
    Vampire Hunter is a natural 5 star. I like him very much with 25 skill shards complete. His future skills hit hard especially if you mark the enemies. Thinking of putting Death Mark talismans on my Assassin Golden Son for a strong attack set up.

OS
    Android
    This made me curious...

Name:  vampire.png
Views: 721
Size:  364.8 KB
    Browno-3535
    Fully sharded Eddies:
    Aces High, Cyborg, Tailgunner, Navigator, Soldier, Pharaoh, Viking, FOTD, Vampire Hunter, Rainmaker, Eternity, Samurai, Shaman, Trooper, 7th son,Grim Reaper, Edward the great, Mystic, Carriage Rider, Run to the Hills, Mummy

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Browno View Post
    This made me curious...
    For good reason! That is weird! Maybe a dev account?

druid138-6195