Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Browno View Post
    This made me curious...
    Avatar bug? when you start the battle VH was there ?
    Tridimension-1303

OS
    Android
    Yeah he were there.
    Browno-3535
    Fully sharded Eddies:
    Aces High, Cyborg, Tailgunner, Navigator, Soldier, Pharaoh, Viking, FOTD, Vampire Hunter, Rainmaker, Eternity, Samurai, Shaman, Trooper, 7th son,Grim Reaper, Edward the great, Mystic, Carriage Rider, Run to the Hills, Mummy

OS
    Android
    Either founder, or dev account.

Founder accounts had all the eddies available at launch, but first time I see a otherwise 5* as a 3*. I've seen cyborgs,VHE, samurais and all the 5* being 4*.
    _______ 💀 Tom-7714 💀 ___________

___________ | CLAN | __________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    Does anyone have experience with this Eddie? Is he any good for PVP?

His skills look great on paper, so I'm curious whether or not if he's actually worth investing in. He has a few of the same skills as Rainmaker, so I fear Rainmaker may be better than him overall when it comes to Assassin Eddies.
    Tritium-3455
    Current Champion: Lvl 100 maxed Cyborg Eddie

He's my favorite Eddie. Both for arena and grinding. I've got a slot open if you want to give him a try. Johndoh-1283

OS
    Android
    He had some nice revive skills and damage buff. Stake deal tons of damage. Have not sern him sharded tho.
    Browno-3535
    Fully sharded Eddies:
    Aces High, Cyborg, Tailgunner, Navigator, Soldier, Pharaoh, Viking, FOTD, Vampire Hunter, Rainmaker, Eternity, Samurai, Shaman, Trooper, 7th son,Grim Reaper, Edward the great, Mystic, Carriage Rider, Run to the Hills, Mummy

OS
    iOS
    I really would like to make an offensive team with him, but the Skill shards required are scaring me away. Don't wanna find out that they were more or less wasted.

What I can say is that is absolutely useless on defense, mostly because of his more than subpar basic attack that he uses way to often. Not suprised that the AI can't handle him properly (e.g. healing when marks are applied, etc.), but that he is that bad on auto was really demotivating.
    Max-1851

OS
    Android
    With full assasin setx2 and max shards he should do around 21-22k with stake, 4k each magical and physical rouse, 2.5k each hit with fury, 6k with claim. In theory that is. Strike is harder to calculate due to random damage values and crits.
    Browno-3535
    Fully sharded Eddies:

OS
    Android
    I got a Vampire Hunter Eddie during the Immortal Souls event, and I've built him as a PVE loot grinder. Rather than 6 Assassin talismans, I'm using 3 Assassin and 3 Holy talismans to get the most damage out of Claim. It'll be a long while before I shard him up as my new Viking Eddie gets priority and I already have a fully-sharded Rainmaker.

My overall take so far is if you just want to max out straight damage, Rainmaker is better. However, there may be some potential with Vampire Hunter's revives from Rouse and Fury. Given how long it's gonna take to get shards for my Vampire Hunter, plus building up teams to experiment with him, I probably won't have any useful info on taking advantage of the revive effects until at least the end of June. Gives me something to work on, though.
    Satan81-5023

OS
    Android
    Any new insight on vampire fudjo?
    I will probably try to shard him as soon as i have a few shards. He seem to be more rare than rainmaker which i find intriguing
    I like his fury a lot and makes all other toons hit very hard.
    Browno-3535
    Fully sharded Eddies: