Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    OS
    Android
    I'm debating with myself whether I should fully shard him or not. He's a fun character to use, he should be very deadly fully sharded and after the introduction of BNW (where he can be rather useful) we have the immortality talismans which will make him a bit less squishy. Also, the buff of the Mark skill so that it gives a guaranteed extra turn suddenly made that very useful.
    Johan-1264
    Champion: Vampire Hunter Eddie 5* Lvl 100 Maxed Talismans, Maxed Skills

OS
    Android
    I like Vampire Hunter enough to fully shard him and I have 4 troopers who have a fully-sharded Vampire Hunter set as their Champion. He's also might be the most common Assassin-class Eddie I see in PvP (Eternity Eddie is very close).
    Satan81-5023

OS
    Android

power

mine is full shard and can do damage like no other, with 6 maxxed purple talismans can kill lord of light level X with one fury coffin strike-three hits of over 15k in damage each. now i have him with three purple and three gunner "chance" talismans from brave new world- critical strike chance for 1st three rounds. very effective with multiple enemy damage strikes. fragile, but powerful like no other

OS
    Android
    Yeah, I ended up sharding him. Figured out a fun way to use him in PvP (and PvE for that matter). Put him with AoF and a power stealer. If you manage to steal power, you'll have 5 power to use. Start with the Mark skill to mark some enemy, than on the guaranteed extra turn use Stake. Along with damage from your other toons, you will surely have killed an enemy and you'll now have an extra turn given by AoF and guaranteed critical strike from using Stake on a marked enemy. At this point, Dusk will do ridiculous damage.
    Johan-1264

OS
    Android
    Wow, I love this dude with immortality talismans. Did a mistake in a PvP match and my whole team was killed. VHE revived from the talismans then used Rouse and revived my AoF, with whom I managed to take out one of the enemies, which gave an extra turn. Used Rouse again, revived my Nomad and could win the battle from there. Was a little bit lucky to get revives twice, and more so to get them on the right toons and in the right order, but still, managing to turn around a lost battle is awesome.

I'm guessing we'll soon see more use of Permadeath in PvP, and I'm a little bit surprised the devs didn't introduce a talisman set that would give the wearer a chance to inflict Permadeath on perfect hits.
    Johan-1264

OS
    iOS

Who is this Vampire Hunter?!

Does anyone here know which album/single Vampire Hunter Eddie is from? I think he's from an Iron Maiden cover of one of Bruce's solo songs, Night of the Vampire, but I'm not sure.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Primordial101 View Post
    Does anyone here know which album/single Vampire Hunter Eddie is from? I think he's from an Iron Maiden cover of one of Bruce's solo songs, Night of the Vampire, but I'm not sure.
    It might be the song Transylvania.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    iOS
    Vampire Hunter Ed is from the 2010 Cluj event shirt.

https://tshirtslayer.com/tshirt-or-l...10-event-shirt

The hell is this guy made of? Just hit my Prisoner for 28000 plus 18000, followed by taking out my Wrath, nearly killing my GRE and Sentinel Harpy. I hit him back and I barely take 1/3 of his health.

OS
    iOS
    can you recommend good talismans for VHE?I dont have FATE so must using IMMORTAL and ASSASSIN talismans,i am little disapointed with him because i expected more damage when he hit!