Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    iOS

Question Tier List / Best Chars?

Hey everyone,
    I just got back into the game and to be honest, I feel pretty lost.
    The furthest I got was around halfway through Underworld on Hard (and I think only because I had some good troopers helping me out).

Now my question is, if there is anything like a Tier List where the best Eddies or Support Chars are ranked in, because somehow it's pretty hard for me to figure out if a toon I just got is worth leveling (spending shards etc. on) or if it actually isnt worth doing anything with at all.

Since I'm more into the PvE aspect of the game right now, such a list for PvE or maybe information on buffs and nerfs would be really helpful, if there is anything like that in this forum already or somewhere else I'd really appreciate if someone could tell me about it.

Also I'm sorry if this was the wrong Sub-Forum to post this question in, I just thought Char Discussion seems like the best place for something like this.
    Anyways, thanks in advance! :-)
    SpaceDandy-6177

OS
    iOS
    It's difficult to list the "best characters" for PvP because a great deal depends on how they interact with each other as well as what talismans the character is using. Talismans can make all the difference at times.

The best thing to do is look at teams you lose to... or which are ranked higher and see what they are using.

I can tell you.... FFE, Hallowed Ed, or Doomday.... Alchemist, Killer Prime, Assassin Banshee, Gunner Banshee, Charlotte, Madam, Osiris, Set, M Lilith, Prisoner are all common at the top of the ranks.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    It's difficult to list the "best characters" for PvP because a great deal depends on how they interact with each other as well as what talismans the character is using. Talismans can make all the difference at times.

The best thing to do is look at teams you lose to... or which are ranked higher and see what they are using.

I can tell you.... FFE, Hallowed Ed, or Doomday.... Alchemist, Killer Prime, Assassin Banshee, Gunner Banshee, Charlotte, Madam, Osiris, Set, M Lilith, Prisoner are all common at the top of the ranks.
    Thanks for your reply! That gave me a general idea of what toons to look out for since I guess chars that are good in PvP are also good for the general content? I'm not that focused on PvP so I hope that also carries over to PvE ^^ Thanks a lot.
    SpaceDandy-6177

OS
    iOS
    Im not wow at the game and i like, left for about 1 year, so i missed alot but i can tell you that pve is alot more forgiving than pvp. So for example you can use your pve team all day, but when u take it to arena, you might get destroyed.

Who knows tho maybe not, lol
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

OS
    iOS
    Any good PvP character will also be good in PVE. PvE is really much much easier than PvP at a certain point.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    As for a tier list, no, there is none. I'd say the general rule is, the newer a toon, the better it is. Gods. liliths, banshees are all very powerful, but not easy to obtain. Also the recent ninjas are quite good which can drop from rare souls. As for eddies, I'm really font of pom ed.

I just took a quick look at your roster - you've got the ass banshee which was released a few days ago and is currently considered one of the best toons out there and she only needs 4 shards.
    I don't know whether the 5* toons you're currently using will be able to carry you all the way through the underworld as they are single hitters, but bastion packs quite a punch. If you want you can add me as a trooper, I've currently put xander ed as champ.
    Liu-5868

from a world of magma to a cold rock face,
    the ascent of madness and the human race

OS
    Android
    Best farmer Ed in PVE is Navigator, with Primordials if you have them, or Chance and Immortal. Multi hit multi enemy multi type of damage makes him universal for most PVE. Prisoner with unique passive disable is very useful in so many fights to cripple enemy power and speed up battles. Gunner Chopper with permadeth passive too, these 2 make all the difference in fast farming Lord of Light blue, gold, etc. Blue Lilith is purchasable and with Destiny also being for sale this is very important on any PVP team.
    There are always the coolest newest overpowered characters, you have to spend a lot of real money for event souls or in game assets for sacrifice to get them. But these four above drop often enough and are mainstays for me in daily Legacy life.

OS
    iOS
    Okay thanks a lot guys! Really appreciate all the information.

@Liu thanks for telling me, I dont think I would've realized that the Banshee is that good right now! x)
    Will add you!
    SpaceDandy-6177

OS
    iOS
    Hey, have just added you too. I've got a maxed Hallowed Eddie that can help you in PvE.

Keep an eye out for some of the good 3* characters too. Magus Allied Soldier it pretty handy when levelled up. Assassin Golden Son isnt as good as he used to be and is a bit squishy, but is handy. Also the sentinel desert guardian is a decent blocker. Assassin Demon Spawn is perfect against any healing characters. Not sure, there may be others, but thats a handy list to start with. Otherwise, not all 4* characters are equal, but most 5* characters are worth building up.

On skill shards, I'd recommend holding off as long as possible. Once you get some of the top characters (like your assassin banshee - jealous btw!) you'll want to spend on them!
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    iOS
    I can tell u in terms of Eddies that I have

Absolute God tier:
    Eternity Eddie

God tier:
    FFE
    DDE
    Hallowed
    PoM

Great tier:
    Bass (Harris) Eddie
    Crusader
    BBE
    Clansman
    Cyborg
    Holy Smoke(Valor)
    Seventh Son
    Speed of Light
    Phantom
    Killers
    Pharaoh

rest is okay to shit tier
    Last edited by Zantarath; 01-23-2019 at 04:48 AM.