Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Dutch View Post
    The holy ones are good you can ditch the guardian red one and the yellow ones for either more holy or Paladins or health ones
    Surely,thanks a bunch! .. so blue and green on him,easy peasy lemon squeezy

I'd like to think that when I die
    I'd get a chance another time
    And to return and live again
    Reincarnate, play the game
    Again and again and again.

Please remove image/Video when you quote a message,easier to browse the thread,(faster browsing/saves mobile data)

OS
    iOS
    Yeah thats what i use at times, i have freezing and holy on him now
    Dutch-2701

5* Lvl 100 Champions all maxed talismans (If on my trooper list, let me know if you need me to change my current Champ)

* Grim Reaper (Champ)
    * FOTD
    * Carriage Rider
    * Warrior Troll
    * Warrior COTD
    * The Nomad

OS
    Android
    My favourite Eddie.
    I'm using only Holy and Paladin talismans, I don't care about survivability, I have assassin Golden Son that makes Eddie immortal.

I've noticed that basic Wither is much more useful than Scythe, it makes more initial damage, great chance to reduce MR and gain magic to self so the next attack is about 20-30% more powerful. But Wither doesn't work with chance talismans like freeze or blind, also not sure about magic penetration.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by podstrahuy View Post
    My favourite Eddie.
    I'm using only Holy and Paladin talismans, I don't care about survivability, I have assassin Golden Son that makes Eddie immortal.

I've noticed that basic Wither is much more useful than Scythe, it makes more initial damage, great chance to reduce MR and gain magic to self so the next attack is about 20-30% more powerful. But Wither doesn't work with chance talismans like freeze or blind, also not sure about magic penetration.
    This is my favorite Eddie (that I currently own) as well.

I have him fitted with Freeze talismans, so I tend to use Scythe a lot, but I actually didn't realize that Wither did more damage.

I love his fury attack... both the animation and it's function. Four great functions:
    - Strips all enemies of all buffs...
    - strips all teammates of debuffs...
    - gives all enemies a bunch of debuffs...
    - and gives all teammates a bunch of buffs!
    - oh yeah... and it also dishes out some decent AoE damage... FIVE great functions!

It basically swaps out all of the enemies weapons with nerf versions of their weapons for three rounds, lol!
    Last edited by OpticSugar; 09-14-2016 at 01:21 PM.

OS
    Android
    OpticSugar, and don't forget that his fury also removes a lot of passives, such as Lord of Light's 'become ghost', 'counterstrike' or 'titan shield'.
    Last edited by podstrahuy; 09-15-2016 at 11:21 AM.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by podstrahuy View Post
    OpticSugar, and don't forget that his fury also removes a lot of passives, such as Lord of Light's 'become ghost' or 'counterstrike'.
    uhhh, I did not know that! That explains the mystery of why sometimes the boss doesn't execute his passive! LOL
    Thanks for the intel Podstrahuy!

[in my best Transylvanian voice]
    okay six... SIX great functions...

[lightning strike]
    Ahh, ahh ahh ahhhh!

Name:  448493-count-von-count-from-sesame-street1.jpg
Views: 816
Size:  15.1 KB
    Last edited by OpticSugar; 09-14-2016 at 01:34 PM.

OS
    Android
    Does Carriage Rider's basic attacks always have some sort of delay when the damage occurs?

At first, I was okay with it, maybe it's always that way. But I sometimes get a swing with his scythe where the damage occurs just right after Eddie swings the scythe. So it got me thinking.

Is my game bugged with the delay? Or is it always like that?

Oh, bonus question for those who might be able to help: for people who have their Carriage Riders ar 5*, where did you guys get your 3* blue evo's?

OS
    Android
    After the scythe goes to lowest point,right then I get the 'perfect' description and right after the damage amount, wasn't it always like that?

About the shards, the only answer now is repeating magus Lord of Light to death, lvls 7-10.
    I personally got them back in july/august when they were dropping randomly about everywhere. He was my first 4* and 5* also
    _______ 💀 Tom-7714 💀 ___________

___________ | CLAN | __________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    About blue 3* evos - like an Aristo said - for now only Lol (Lord of Light blue day) Time Rift, stages 7-10... The greater the stage, the better chances to get your evos... But this is in theory and the practice is another story - at least now... Good luck
    Witkacy-2631

In today's event: Flushy Tuesday you may try for one & only 25:

Hallow Ed

Don't worry be harpy

OS
    Android
    Still don't understand why when I use the scythe on my enemies that are in the red, they go right up to orange or yellow in the same move.
    USER name Eddie-1753

Always try to use all my troopers each day.
    Rotating Champion