Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    For me, one of the best Eddies,
    I have it at 4 stars, lv80.
    He had made the game easy, with really bad fellows I have achieved 3 skulls on all levels till MADNESS on the "army" stages, and till HARD on "demon" stages

The only bad point is his low hit points, if all the bad guys attach you at the begining of the combat, they kill you. (a critical from a sentinel can also kill you).
    I'm using 4 penetrating talisman (to avoid MR of enimies) , and ine green talisman to increase his hit points.

The best power is the Torch (3 PWR), it does great damage, and it heals you a lot, and is really cheap (when your avatar is in a good level you win 3 power points all rounds, therefor you may use it all rounds)
    This makes the diference with other eddies, he can wing all alone a battle, and to figth for looonnggg time. (the worts is when someone stuns/freeze you... then you are nearly dead)

His secong better is the fury. Removing the beneficials from the bad guys, increasing your stats, and decreasing the enemy stats is amazing.

OS
    iOS
    i think the best talismans for him are the paladin arcane ones, they seem slighlty better than the holy ones by a few points, im running 4 holy fully maxed and 2 paladins fully maxed but in the middle of getting the other paladins maxed out which will substitute the holy ones, i rarely get killed, he's maxed out at lvl 100 and has mad healing skills, his fury is awesome too, even though it wont do much damage during the round, next round its 1 hit kills all most of the time.

Quote Originally Posted by sentinel_ View Post
    For me, one of the best Eddies,
    I have it at 4 stars, lv80.
    He had made the game easy, with really bad fellows I have achieved 3 skulls on all levels till MADNESS on the "army" stages, and till HARD on "demon" stages

The only bad point is his low hit points, if all the bad guys attach you at the begining of the combat, they kill you. (a critical from a sentinel can also kill you).
    I'm using 4 penetrating talisman (to avoid MR of enimies) , and ine green talisman to increase his hit points.

The best power is the Torch (3 PWR), it does great damage, and it heals you a lot, and is really cheap (when your avatar is in a good level you win 3 power points all rounds, therefor you may use it all rounds)
    This makes the diference with other eddies, he can wing all alone a battle, and to figth for looonnggg time. (the worts is when someone stuns/freeze you... then you are nearly dead)

His secong better is the fury. Removing the beneficials from the bad guys, increasing your stats, and decreasing the enemy stats is amazing.
    I agree. He is really strong but lacks survivability. You can theoretically sacrifice some damage and put a green talisman to up his Health, but I haven't tried this on mine to see if makes a huge difference. I did that with my mummy dog and he still hits hard AND survives. So I would assume this Eddie could benefit from that to round him out. He seems very well balanced with a great skill mix. Almost right up there with soldier Eddie.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaseodin View Post
    I agree. He is really strong but lacks survivability. You can theoretically sacrifice some damage and put a green talisman to up his Health, but I haven't tried this on mine to see if makes a huge difference. I did that with my mummy dog and he still hits hard AND survives. So I would assume this Eddie could benefit from that to round him out. He seems very well balanced with a great skill mix. Almost right up there with soldier Eddie.
    Along with Soldier he's by far the best one i think, as far as survivability, i think his torch ability is awesome, i regain close to full health and a 75% chance of a regen on an ally, also his preserve heals all allies back to max, so where soldier is a massive hitter, ability wise i would favour carriage, but thats just me
    Dutch-2701

5* Lvl 100 Champions all maxed talismans (If on my trooper list, let me know if you need me to change my current Champ)

* Grim Reaper (Champ)
    * FOTD
    * Carriage Rider
    * Warrior Troll
    * Warrior COTD
    * The Nomad

OS
    Android
    I just got him from a Legendary Soul(finally beat Underworld Madness) and was wondering how good is he now after the nerf bat snuck up on him? I know in the beginning,from using troopers,he was a beast and I really wanted him. Also is the Paladin and Holy Talismans still the way to set him up?

Thanks
    Kryton-2586

Up The IRONS

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by kryton View Post
    I just got him from a Legendary Soul(finally beat Underworld Madness) and was wondering how good is he now after the nerf bat snuck up on him? I know in the beginning,from using troopers,he was a beast and I really wanted him. Also is the Paladin and Holy Talismans still the way to set him up?

Thanks
    i had him set up with all arcane paladins
    Dutch-2701

5* Lvl 100 Champions all maxed talismans (If on my trooper list, let me know if you need me to change my current Champ)

* Grim Reaper (Champ)
    * FOTD
    * Carriage Rider
    * Warrior Troll
    * Warrior COTD
    * The Nomad

OS
    iOS
    Finally got the magus evo shards needed and brought my carriage eider to 5*s!

Question: How bad was his recent nerf and what did it impact? Is it mostly his damage output?

This was my main Eddie until I pulled Pharaoh Eddie. He did great for me until Underworld and then I hit a wall with him at 4*s because of his low HP. I'd love to see this guy rocking my team again!

Also, I had all magus talismans on him before which is why he was such a glass cannon. I've swapped 2 for sentinel talismans to boost his HP so I hope that helps.

OS
    iOS
    they nerfed him a bit on his magic output by about a 100, i have all arcane paladins on mine and he is still my favourite eddie so congrats getting him to 5*, one of the best team healers in the game
    Dutch-2701

* Grim Reaper (Champ)
    * FOTD
    * Carriage Rider
    * Warrior Troll
    * Warrior COTD
    * The Nomad

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Dutch View Post
    they nerfed him a bit on his magic output by about a 100, i have all arcane paladins on mine and he is still my favourite eddie so congrats getting him to 5*, one of the best team healers in the game
    Thanks! A pinch, but not too bad. I need to tighten up my talismans a bit; 3 sets but a bit of a hodge podge (2 paladins: arcane & sorcery; 2 Holy: sorcery & arcane & 2 health talisman (ward). I'd love to have him all blue because that'll make him hit much harder and I'm bottlenecked w/ green for other characters now.

Do you find survivability an issue w/ all arcane paladins?

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by BillLion View Post
    Thanks! A pinch, but not too bad. I need to tighten up my talismans a bit; 3 sets but a bit of a hodge podge (2 paladins: arcane & sorcery; 2 Holy: sorcery & arcane & 2 health talisman (ward). I'd love to have him all blue because that'll make him hit much harder and I'm bottlenecked w/ green for other characters now.

Do you find survivability an issue w/ all arcane paladins?
    Not at all, i have a 5* troll in my teamn so that makes a bit of a difference but when in a tight spot just hit that Torch ability, massive damage and almost full cleanse
    Dutch-2701

* Grim Reaper (Champ)
    * FOTD
    * Carriage Rider
    * Warrior Troll
    * Warrior COTD
    * The Nomad