Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    I'm rocking two Health Wards, and the rest paladin power/arcane. He's tanky enough to survive a couple rounds without a shield or heal now.
    I wouldn't recommend ever upgrading a sorcery talisman to five stars. Most of the high end bad guys at end game do true damage and a sorcery talisman will be useless at this point. I'd like to swap out my health ward for health overwhelming, I know this is nerfing his magic stat even more, but it's an extra 4k in hit points. End game bad guys hit hard and a turn spent healing is a turn spent wasted.
    Drew-1616
    16 5 star characters level 100, 51 max talismans. Mostly Red builds.
    I rotate between the red bat, hellhound, samurai, soldier, purple harpy, and Carriage Rider. Looking for active troopers with Eddie champion, or max talisman ally.

OS
    iOS
    Thanks Dutch & Aurora -very helpful!

I kind of shelved him for awhile, he's going to be a project of mine to make him worthy of 5* status now.

OS
    iOS
    I just came up with a great comeback strategy if your team is dying and low on health and you have a Carriage Rider and a Pharaoh Eddie. I came across this when trying to revive some fallen troops only to have them killed again the next round. What I did was:

- fill up your fury meter (and try to have some reserve energy)
    - wait until there is just one enemy and they are in the red at the beginning of a round, then...
    - 'Revive All' your troops with the Pharaoh (the resurrected will be dangerously low on HP of course)
    - kill the last enemy with your remaining troops
    - your weak resurrected troops will survive a round and gain a little HP for the next round
    - use your Pharaoh's 'Slave to Death' fury ability to give your whole party three rounds of invincibility
    - next round, switch to Carriage Rider Eddie and spam his 'Preserve' ability to heal your party. I say spam because this ability will also 'Increase Effect Duration' of positive effects - including the invincibility! So as long as you can afford the 5 energy each round, you can live forever and heal your entire party along the way! "Don't call it a comeback!"

Who says you have to be a slave to the power of death?

Great tip optic sugar!

OS
    iOS
    Yeah, that's pretty freaking phenomenal and since I have both characters I have the power to make my evil take its course!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by OpticSugar View Post
    I just came up with a great comeback strategy if your team is dying and low on health and you have a Carriage Rider and a Pharaoh Eddie. I came across this when trying to revive some fallen troops only to have them killed again the next round. What I did was:

- fill up your fury meter (and try to have some reserve energy)
    - wait until there is just one enemy and they are in the red at the beginning of a round, then...
    - 'Revive All' your troops with the Pharaoh (the resurrected will be dangerously low on HP of course)
    - kill the last enemy with your remaining troops
    - your weak resurrected troops will survive a round and gain a little HP for the next round
    - use your Pharaoh's 'Slave to Death' fury ability to give your whole party three rounds of invincibility
    - next round, switch to Carriage Rider Eddie and spam his 'Preserve' ability to heal your party. I say spam because this ability will also 'Increase Effect Duration' of positive effects - including the invincibility! So as long as you can afford the 5 energy each round, you can live forever and heal your entire party along the way! "Don't call it a comeback!"

Who says you have to be a slave to the power of death?
    a very good tactic. just need a pharao eddie to do that :-) . he is on my wishlist, but we all now how hard it is to get these kind of characters... maybe the devs should implement a tiny chance to get a legendary soul in the secret levels or in the dungeons, this would be great :-)

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    iOS
    I don't have a Pharaoh... I just have a bunch of trooper's with level 100 Pharaohs, hehe. I really want one of my own now!

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by OpticSugar View Post
    I don't have a Pharaoh... I just have a bunch of trooper's with level 100 Pharaohs, hehe. I really want one of my own now!
    He was just OK before, but with the upgrade (prior to last night's) they buffed him with AOE invincibility and increased his defense-scaled damage so he's a beast!

OS
    iOS
    I've stuffed whatever talisman i had into my carriage rider,please advise a better combination.
    check the current condition :

I'd like to think that when I die
    I'd get a chance another time
    And to return and live again
    Reincarnate, play the game
    Again and again and again.

Please remove image/Video when you quote a message,easier to browse the thread,(faster browsing/saves mobile data)

OS
    iOS
    The holy ones are good you can ditch the guardian red one and the yellow ones for either more holy or Paladins or health ones
    Dutch-2701

5* Lvl 100 Champions all maxed talismans (If on my trooper list, let me know if you need me to change my current Champ)

* Grim Reaper (Champ)
    * FOTD
    * Carriage Rider
    * Warrior Troll
    * Warrior COTD
    * The Nomad