Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    The one that really annoys me.. I steal blue buffs, including counter, from WUR, S Mayan, or AG.. they counter (after the buff is removed).. and steal them all back. That shouldn't happen. If I steal the Counter buff.. the character should NOT counter. And if they do counter... they shouldn't steal buffs.
    ... and this isn't the most annoying part; this one is when WUR / SM / AG strips ALL of your toons of every single buff and leaves your defense practically with their panties down in front of Astra / Red Lilith / Gunner CotD. Such nasty girls in this game, right?
    I wish for a talisman type converter

OS
    iOS
    The Ai cheats that way...

7th Son uses Second Sight -- You.. no extra turn for any of your allies.. not one.. The AI.. all 4 members (including Eddie) get at least 1 if not 2 or more extra turns.

Samurai (or other characters) with Echo talismans... you... rarely get any extra turns and when you do it's 1 turn at most... the AI... gives Samurai 4, 5, 6, extra turns.

You..... have Strike (Counter) talismans on a character... you.. often don't get any counter.. the AI.. ALWAYS gets counter.

You... use a buff stealer and just can't steal that blue buff on an enemy.. the AI.. steals blue buffs every single time.

You... using The Prisoner.. stun enemies about 60% of the time.. the AI Prisoner.. stuns with every hit.

Welcome to the world of the defensive boost the AI provides.

The one that really annoys me.. I steal blue buffs, including counter, from WUR, S Mayan, or AG.. they counter (after the buff is removed).. and steal them all back. That shouldn't happen. If I steal the Counter buff.. the character should NOT counter. And if they do counter... they shouldn't steal buffs.
    You missed the worst of them all. Green Mayan bitch. 35% to revenge? More like 75% (being kind there) 50% chance to steal a beneficial effect per hit? More like 100%. Just had 5 defeats to a team of 7th Son Ed, Red Lilith, Green Bitch and Prisoner and the game just did not want me to win. Everything triggers for defence but fuck all did for me. Not to sound like a whiney baby, it was a very well thought out defence. But fuck my old boots,it would be nice to have the same trig rate.
    Last edited by 90mphyorker; 04-09-2018 at 03:29 AM.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by 90mphyorker View Post
    You missed the worst of them all. Green Mayan bitch. 35% to revenge? More like 75% (being kind there) 50% chance to steal a beneficial effect per hit? More like 100%. Just had 5 defeats to a team of 7th Son Ed, Red Lilith, Green Bitch and Prisoner and the game just did not want me to win. Everything triggers for defence but fuck all did for me.
    In fairness.. with full skill shards... there's a 75% to steal a beneficial effect per hit.. (she hits 3 times per turn, so.... steal up to 3 effects each turn or revenge. It's just worded in a way that kind of hides the full steal abilities per turn)

I agree that her revenge clearly NOT 35%, it's more like 90-95% chance to revenge. In fact, I'd be hard pressed to see a defensive team with the Mayan Priestess where she does NOT revenge (assuming she's not stunned, frozen, passive disabled, etc). I guess they figure there's a 65% chance you'll hit ONLY her, which means she won't revenge if only she gets hit.
    Last edited by Yup; 04-09-2018 at 04:01 AM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonShadow View Post
    ... and this isn't the most annoying part; this one is when WUR / SM / AG strips ALL of your toons of every single buff and leaves your defense practically with their panties down in front of Astra / Red Lilith / Gunner CotD. Such nasty girls in this game, right?
    Well, I tend to plan ahead when I see a buff stealer on the opposing team to prevent that
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    I like to sprinkle in single target attackers in my team when there's a case like a revenger. Since they won't revenge if you only attack them, you can take them out first and then focus on the others.
    Since I don't hang out with the grown ups in the top 50, I can never understand the so called defense boost that everyone talks about. Some bugs I can understand, but everyone I attack gets incapacitated and then taken out no matter what they bring with themselves. Topside is I pulled PoM Eddie today and his fury is pretty great when you want to level the playing field. Too bad he doesn't do much damage but then again he has no shards on him yet so I'm sure that will change.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Amarthir View Post
    Too bad he doesn't do much damage.....

Fully Sharded... 5 hits ranging from 2-4k each to (crit) 6-10k each across the entire opposing team and removal of all + buffs (including yellow).... Just be careful with Complex.. it's a suicide ability.
    CLANLESS

OS
    Android
    Just be careful with Complex..
    Yeah I took notice before I got him. Well there's 2 workarounds, the best one being to use it when his health isn't full, haven't had any issues in that regard, and if it does happen, I have GPD to heal him enough so that he's not a 1 hit K.O.

But I'd feel alot better if the move was fixed.
    Last edited by Amarthir; 04-09-2018 at 04:51 AM.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    in defence to many steal chance with the "cheat" def bonus, in att she must be less cheated
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    Android
    The Ai cheats that way...

7th Son uses Second Sight -- You.. no extra turn for any of your allies.. not one.. The AI.. all 4 members (including Eddie) get at least 1 if not 2 or more extra turns.

Samurai (or other characters) with Echo talismans... you... rarely get any extra turns and when you do it's 1 turn at most... the AI... gives Samurai 4, 5, 6, extra turns.

You..... have Strike (Counter) talismans on a character... you.. often don't get any counter.. the AI.. ALWAYS gets counter.

You... use a buff stealer and just can't steal that blue buff on an enemy.. the AI.. steals blue buffs every single time.

You... using The Prisoner.. stun enemies about 60% of the time.. the AI Prisoner.. stuns with every hit.

Welcome to the world of the defensive boost the AI provides.

Well, on some points i disagree:
    Prisoners Stun: stuns for me in 9 out of 10, unless it's a harpy or he has immunity.
    Prisoners oassive removal: i had ONE round in PVP, where the prisoners passive did not disable a single effect. I suppose, immunity now also blocks his passive, as it counts as negative effect !?!
    For Echo: my Hallowed Eddie uses Echo and it triggers in 9 out of 10, seems ok. (gotta be perfect hits, i think)
    As for strike/counter talismans: i once had a 3/4 team with counters and they always did their counter, once they got hit.
    And for the revenge (warrior/assassin newborn/sentinel mayan priestess): i only used mayan priestess in offense and it worked pretty well. Now that she's nerfed - and besides the fact a red/red/yellow lilith is a far better offense - i don't use her anymore.
    i had nearly all characters (all devices combined, some sacrificed), only missing:
    2019 Eddie Guy Farks Eddie, Wicker Toon Awaken The Pilgrim, Wicker toon Awaken, Valhalla Maiden Fallen Icarus Eddie, Lone Star Eddie Magma Beast Ed
    main: satani-7954 - Life after Death Ed
    second: satani11ce-5461 - Where the Eagles Dare Ed
    mobile: satani666-5224 -Thor Ed