Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by DIEDD View Post
    Apparently he had another attack of fury...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7lx1kki5-_c
    Great catch! I wonder why they changed it? ..

OS
    Android
    it looked awesome

OS
    iOS
    I am really disappointed of him. Nothing else to use for but Titan Shield and Take... It's true that sentinels serve as tanks, but everyone except Visions Eddie deals proper damage. Should at least have his skills' damage derive only from HP and equip it full Health Overwhelming. That'd at least boost some damage on him. Now he is only good for strategic moves and definitely not a primary character
    Enti-2694

OS
    iOS
    If his attack were slightly nerfed and his fury totally redesigned he would be a very useful tank. For now he is in the lower tier of Eddie usefulness.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by MuadDib-7367 View Post
    If his attack were slightly nerfed and his fury totally redesigned he would be a very useful tank. For now he is in the lower tier of Eddie usefulness.
    So sad...he was my second 5*

OS
    iOS
    Just got him from a rare soul. Currently have three paralysis (overwhelming), two health (overwhelming) and a holy(power). Not sure if best to use (ward) talismans targeting his magic stat or keep the (overwhelming) ones for the extra HP and since he scales with HP for most (if not all) abilities. Any advice appreciated.
    Last edited by Hypnos; 09-30-2016 at 07:37 PM.
    mammy-7388

I disagree with some of what has been said here.

Visions Eddie was my first 5* Eddie so I had a long time to play him and get to know his nuances. I run him with a Pharaoh Sun king dog ( 100 5* ) and AN other. I think he has a lot of utility.

Does decent damage and has HP for days. During Mob fights his Ult can be very useful and stun the whole opposition for a turn allowing the dog to heal twice and AN other to do huge amounts of damage. There is also a good chance that the Dog will remove the stun on him before the 2 turns expire. Blur is a decent AOE attack and blinds the oppo. Take is decent at removing shields and buffs.

used a lot of Eddies but find I actually use Visions more than most due to his utility.

Only my opinion for what its worth, but thought I's get some love for him out there

Chris-8884

OS
    Android
    July 2017 Tuning:

http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?6365

Take:
    Increased base trigger chance of Beneficial Effect Removal from 35% to 40%.
    Satan81-5023

OS
    Android
    Recently got him... Does he still suck? lol he seems like he'd be good other than the self stun...
    Playing since the beginning, and I still DO NOT have these eddies:
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Current champ: Trooper.
    Brewtus-1572

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Dank Brew View Post
    Recently got him... Does he still suck? lol he seems like he'd be good other than the self stun...
    I used Visions as my main in PVP for a fair time, and while I use Pharaoh more these days, I still like him. I usually bring Visions against AoE debuffers like Beelzebub, Warrior & Sentinel Pyro and MCR because Equilibrium works great against those toons (of course you gotta be lucky Visions isn't Frozen with the rest of your toons against MCR). Note however, that while Equilibrium's Cleanse effect is instant, the heal only happens at the start of your next turn. The self-stun Fury isn't so bad either if you set up an Equilibrium before doing it. It's good at buying time, and probably the best damage you'll get out of Visions (just don't expect Nomad-level damage)
    I stick with Take and Equilibrium for the most part, but I've used Clutch and Blur a few times. Clutch mainly if I wanted to try and disable an enemy (don't bet on it too often), and Blur if I had Power leftover and Equilibrium wasn't necessary at that time.

Just realize that no matter what Talisman loadout you'll give him, he will almost never do more than tickle an opponent. His support and debuffing skill is where it's at.
    Soldier blue in the barren wastes
    Reflecting and shielding's a game
    Wrecking the Axis and wasting the dogs
    The only good demons are tame

Kardas-1158. Retired