Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Thanks for the reply. I'm kinda wondering if maybe I should try FOTD eddie instead. I really like the perfect corruption and his fury. I'll have to think on it more, i'm out of shards right now anyways haha
    Playing since the beginning, and I still DO NOT have these eddies:
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Current champ: Trooper.
    Brewtus-1572

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Dank Brew View Post
    Thanks for the reply. I'm kinda wondering if maybe I should try FOTD eddie instead. I really like the perfect corruption and his fury. I'll have to think on it more, i'm out of shards right now anyways haha
    I can at least tell you that it's not worth it Sharding Visions unless you're desperate (I guess boosting Equilibrium's heal may be nice but no guarantee the Shards go there first).

I haven't used FotD for PVP, but even unsharded he does very good in PVE. I think he's the best Eddie to bring in Magus Lord of Light because not only is one of his attacks AoE, but he has TWO ways to take care of Magus Lord of Light's Ghost (Spread Terror to prevent and Purging Shriek to remove). His damage isn't too bad either. I think the does about the same damage unsharded as my sharded Mummy. I should check again sometime.
    Soldier blue in the barren wastes
    Reflecting and shielding's a game
    Wrecking the Axis and wasting the dogs
    The only good demons are tame

Kardas-1158. Retired

OS
    iOS
    This is probably more suited for the PVP category but since it Char specific I will drop it here.

Is he really worth sharding? Let me explain. He is currently my PVP Eddie. I can get into top 250 without too much effort. I run him with 3 Angel and 3 Energy Talis none of which are 5*. I know this is odd but he sits pretty meaty at 32k without even the benefit of 61% Health relic. This means he sits somewhere in the neighborhood of 42k in fights. All of his skills are based off Max HP. Do I really need to burn 20 shards here? I am not going for anything higher than Warlord II right now so I just feel that I could use those shards elsewhere. Maybe when 50% of the PVP populous is running over 50% Health boosts I will see the need to buff his damage with sharded skills but right now I just cant justify it. Let me know if I am wrong here.
    ...When all you see can only bring you sadness...

...no Brave New World...no Brave New World...

The LAST player in the top end to get Primordials (TM)

Proud member of JomsVikings' Arena Research Lab (JARL)

stormseye-8121

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormseye View Post
    This is probably more suited for the PVP category but since it Char specific I will drop it here.

Is he really worth sharding? Let me explain. He is currently my PVP Eddie. I can get into top 250 without too much effort. I run him with 3 Angel and 3 Energy Talis none of which are 5*. I know this is odd but he sits pretty meaty at 32k without even the benefit of 61% Health relic. This means he sits somewhere in the neighborhood of 42k in fights. All of his skills are based off Max HP. Do I really need to burn 20 shards here? I am not going for anything higher than Warlord II right now so I just feel that I could use those shards elsewhere. Maybe when 50% of the PVP populous is running over 50% Health boosts I will see the need to buff his damage with sharded skills but right now I just cant justify it. Let me know if I am wrong here.
    Don't have Vision specifically but never sharded my Pharaoh & sharded my Mummy back in the days with only marginal benefits.. Pharaoh had a couple finish in top tier without anything but right tallismans..

Sure since Vision scale on HP relics will make his DMG worth a bit more with shard % scaling that it used too but he's not there for DMG in a way or another I think..

Senior Member The Educated fool's Avatar
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormseye View Post

I think he's 100% worth the shards, myself. He's become an extremely useful character... who'd have ever thought? lol

Name:  visionsamused.jpg
Views: 243
Size:  27.6 KB
    EducatedFool-1193

MOFO 4 LIFE!

You know it's not only madmen who listen to Fools

OS
    Android
    yes now it is a good eddie that you can shard not op just as he must be
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    Android
    A few months ago wasn't worth it but, as things are right now in PVP with golden buffs and such, He is extremely usefull.
    Grim-8797

OS
    iOS
    I wish Blur so it wasn’t so fucked up though.

75% chance to Inflict up to 3 Grevious burns (which has a 35% chance to stun)

Maybe as well be 100% chance to inflict 3 Grevious Burns and 100% chance to stun all enemies.

Ridiculous how potent and consistent this one move has been to me. Every time, 3 at a minimum and more often all 4 characters are stunned by that move and then it’s game. Never unstunned either for more Blut attacks or his fury.

OS
    Android
    I love how a 5 energy power move is so much better then his fury, but remember they have to balance his fury by making him stun himself for two turns.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by JJJ428 View Post
    I love how a 5 energy power move is so much better then his fury, but remember they have to balance his fury by making him stun himself for two turns.
    Agree. The fury self stun never made sense to me. Even more so now. Glad we have easy way around that at least.