Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Blur is awesome and against anyone over 250+ rank it works out well but when most run Angel talis on Visions/GPD it never sticks. Take is my go to ability for him. On rare occasion I will use Blindside and I use Equilibrium more often then not since my allies get debuffed quite a bit. With so much Immunity/Perfect Immunity going on lately in the current meta, I don't get to use Blur as much as I would like. When I used it more in the lower ranks and paired with CG the stun would pretty much stay locked in.
    ...When all you see can only bring you sadness...

...no Brave New World...no Brave New World...

The LAST player in the top end to get Primordials (TM)

Proud member of JomsVikings' Arena Research Lab (JARL)

stormseye-8121

OS
    iOS
    Is it a bug or is it intended that Angel talismans do not work against VE's stun? I always have to skip the round when my team gets stunned, even chars with Angel talismans do not cleanse themselves.
    natasar-7294 – playing all troopers daily

OS
    iOS
    Angels cleanse here.... At least the character the Angel set is on. They aren't supposed to cleanse the entire team.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Angels cleanse here.... At least the character the Angel set is on. They aren't supposed to cleanse the entire team.
    Yeah, I know. The chars with Angel on did not cleanse as well. Strange - do not know for sure if there was some other effect on though, bit had this happening a couple times today.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by 90mphyorker View Post
    I wish Blur so it wasn’t so fucked up though.

75% chance to Inflict up to 3 Grevious burns (which has a 35% chance to stun)

Maybe as well be 100% chance to inflict 3 Grevious Burns and 100% chance to stun all enemies.

Ridiculous how potent and consistent this one move has been to me. Every time, 3 at a minimum and more often all 4 characters are stunned by that move and then it’s game. Never unstunned either for more Blut attacks or his fury.
    Is it correct that this ability does not have a very clear counter? I've been running the Witch Doctor against teams that use VE, but even though it's very useful against their fury skill, grevious burns always stun other 2 or 3 characters on my team, including the Witch Doctor, which makes me think that your passive has a bug. That is, even if you use someone who can clean up your team, it is very likely that even this character will take stun. Placing immunity on it does not solve since the VE is also useful for removing such buffs.

Well, I guess it's no wonder most high ranks have spammed him absurdly.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by JJJ428 View Post
    I love how a 5 energy power move is so much better then his fury, but remember they have to balance his fury by making him stun himself for two turns.
    It might have just been against your team where the game did exactly what I moaned about earlier.

I used Blur. I stunned one character.

AI uses Blur and 3 of my characters were stunned.

Since I’ve started fighting Vision with Vision I barely seem to get 2 stuns using it. AI uses it and it seems to be at least 3 like clockwork. Least now when I use Visions he cleanses himself thanks to Angel Talismans and I can then use Equlibrium to cleanse my whole team. It’s not as destructive to me as it hs been previously. There is other counters againat it too so not calling for a nerf here. I just wish I had as much success using it as it seems to have against me. Haha. I’ll just get used to it though. That’s how this game is. We’re all on the recieving end off it as AI has such an advantage against everyone. The Devs can say there isn’t an AI buff, and I’m they could well be telling the truth. In the code there isn’t. But we’ve all played enough battles to see that isn’t the case and Blur just seems to be another move that works better for AI.

His fury is still pretty effective if you had a whole team left. If it’s just Visions left you may as well just quit.
    Last edited by 90mphyorker; 04-08-2018 at 09:55 AM.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by natasar View Post
    Is it a bug or is it intended that Angel talismans do not work against VE's stun? I always have to skip the round when my team gets stunned, even chars with Angel talismans do not cleanse themselves.
    Happening all the time. Repeatingly having to skip my whole turn. Very annoying.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by 90mphyorker View Post
    I used Blur. I stunned one character.

AI uses Blur and 3 of my characters were stunned.
    The Ai cheats that way...

7th Son uses Second Sight -- You.. no extra turn for any of your allies.. not one.. The AI.. all 4 members (including Eddie) get at least 1 if not 2 or more extra turns.

Samurai (or other characters) with Echo talismans... you... rarely get any extra turns and when you do it's 1 turn at most... the AI... gives Samurai 4, 5, 6, extra turns.

You..... have Strike (Counter) talismans on a character... you.. often don't get any counter.. the AI.. ALWAYS gets counter.

You... use a buff stealer and just can't steal that blue buff on an enemy.. the AI.. steals blue buffs every single time.

You... using The Prisoner.. stun enemies about 60% of the time.. the AI Prisoner.. stuns with every hit.

Welcome to the world of the defensive boost the AI provides.

The one that really annoys me.. I steal blue buffs, including counter, from WUR, S Mayan, or AG.. they counter (after the buff is removed).. and steal them all back. That shouldn't happen. If I steal the Counter buff.. the character should NOT counter. And if they do counter... they shouldn't steal buffs.
    Last edited by Yup; 04-08-2018 at 04:41 PM.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS

The one that really annoys me.. I steal blue buffs, including counter, from WUR, S Mayan, or AG.. they counter (after the buff is removed).. and steal them all back. That shouldn't happen. If I steal the Counter buff.. the character should NOT counter. And if they do counter... they shouldn't steal buffs.
    Agree 100%

OS
    Android
    The Ai cheats that way...
    The AI doesn't as it is missing the I...

The unrevealed defense bonus implemented by Naughty Fraud is causing that weird coincidences everyone is experiencing.

Multiple extra turns, revenge every time and and and ...

Maybe it's like with the odds of the soul drops and we are imagining things ... Better get my tinfoil hat out ...
    On the day you get your most wanted 5* character -> don't play the lottery! Your luck is exhausted.