Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    I'm really curious if Speed of Light Eddie could properly function as main at higher levels. I was using him for a while and I loved the strategies I could make with him so I doo see the potential in him. However, if still squishy and low damage at lvl100 with maxed talismans I am afraid he is destined to be just an additional slot in My Team section. Probably will be more usedul in PvP with assasain Golden Son's endure ability? Dunno, I moght give it a try once. Still have mine on 4* as I'm hesitating if it would worth to upgrade. Any thoughts?
    Enti-2694

Quote Originally Posted by Enti View Post
    I'm really curious if Speed of Light Eddie could properly function as main at higher levels. I was using him for a while and I loved the strategies I could make with him so I doo see the potential in him. However, if still squishy and low damage at lvl100 with maxed talismans I am afraid he is destined to be just an additional slot in My Team section. Probably will be more usedul in PvP with assasain Golden Son's endure ability? Dunno, I moght give it a try once. Still have mine on 4* as I'm hesitating if it would worth to upgrade. Any thoughts?
    Just about every Eddie can be a main ( I only use 2. My main is Mummy and Pharaoh is very rarely used ). If you really like the character, use him. Just make sure to use the proper allies to complement his abilities. I personally can't give advice, as I don't use Speed of Light. But I can tell you he seems like a support character (kind of like Sentinels). This means he supports your allies.

Pick allies that fill the gap that his abilities leave. For example, you say he's squishy. So partner him with a green bat or green dog of war. They will take his hits and keep him alive while he does what he does best.

Also, you say he does subpar damage. I doubt an Eddie is both squishy AND does subpar damage, so I think you've possibly built him wrong. BUT, if he does subpar damage (as the green Eddies generally do), pair him with a very HIGH damage dealer while he does his support thing. IF he is both squishy AND does subpar damage AND has limited function for support, I would question even using him at all.

I have some Troopers who use him as their champion and he seems just fine to me. Check other people's builds and tweak yours to fit your needs.

I use him besides Soldier Eddie. I give him 2 health talismans (overwhelming) to increase his HP and 4 holy talismans (power) to increase magic and def.
    join me in game: vgta99-8855
    Lot of Champions 5*
    EDDIES

GRE,SOLE,ME,SE
    SOLDIERS
    ABB,AOF,COTD,AG,ABB,NOL,CR,CG,AS,PDK,AOP,AS,ABB,UR,COC,GS

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaseodin View Post
    Just about every Eddie can be a main ( I only use 2. My main is Mummy and Pharaoh is very rarely used ). If you really like the character, use him. Just make sure to use the proper allies to complement his abilities. I personally can't give advice, as I don't use Speed of Light. But I can tell you he seems like a support character (kind of like Sentinels). This means he supports your allies.

Pick allies that fill the gap that his abilities leave. For example, you say he's squishy. So partner him with a green bat or green dog of war. They will take his hits and keep him alive while he does what he does best.

Also, you say he does subpar damage. I doubt an Eddie is both squishy AND does subpar damage, so I think you've possibly built him wrong. BUT, if he does subpar damage (as the green Eddies generally do), pair him with a very HIGH damage dealer while he does his support thing. IF he is both squishy AND does subpar damage AND has limited function for support, I would question even using him at all.

I have some Troopers who use him as their champion and he seems just fine to me. Check other people's builds and tweak yours to fit your needs.
    Just ask the educated fool, he mains SOL, he may be squishy but he does hit like a truck sometimes, and he pretty much blocks all beneficial enemy effects 24/7, compile, steal fury them fury is just too op, but yeah he is a glass cannon, maybe pair him up with an assassin golden son or a guard sentinel?

Btw, how is mummy for a main? Do you pair him with an accuracy buffer? Or something like that, cuz accuracy with his stuns should be pretty amazing
    Last edited by Nekroliun; 09-21-2016 at 07:00 PM.
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

OS
    Android
    I will probably level and max the talismans on my own SoL around 2019,i'll report back then

For now, I got no freaking idea.
    _______ 💀 Tom-7714 💀 ___________

___________ | CLAN | __________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    Speed of Light Eddie's Level 100 stats after the latest update:

HP: 7570 (previously 6917)
    ATK: 232 (no change)
    DEF: 230 (no change)
    MAGIC: 919 (previously 658)
    M. RESIST: 460 (no change)
    SPECIAL: 236 (no change)

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Fudjo View Post
    Speed of Light Eddie's Level 100 stats after the latest update:

HP: 7570 (previously 6917)
    ATK: 232 (no change)
    DEF: 230 (no change)
    MAGIC: 919 (previously 658)
    M. RESIST: 460 (no change)
    SPECIAL: 236 (no change)
    Das quite a significant boost in magic... almost if u equipped him with a talisman!
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

OS
    Android
    I use 6 freeze tali on him and dog of war. He hits good single target dmg but i use him to steal fury and other things. Tried him only after update and he feels a bit like old soldier eddie
    So much utility.

Senior Member The Educated fool's Avatar
    OS
    Android
    Finally, he is the monster he was always meant to be... The Beast shall bow again to the Speed of Light!

Name:  20160915_185027.JPG
Views: 526
Size:  22.7 KB
    EducatedFool-1193

MOFO 4 LIFE!

You know it's not only madmen who listen to Fools

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by The Educated fool View Post
    Finally, he is the monster he was always meant to be... The Beast shall bow again to the Speed of Light!

Name:  20160915_185027.JPG
Views: 526
Size:  22.7 KB
    Ha! Spectacular screenshot man!
    Congratulations, you've made fools of us all!
    OpticSugar-0227
    the return of Muffin! lvl 100 red warrior Troll

"Goin' all the way, I'm nature's beast;
    Do what I want and do as I please"