Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 51
  1. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Hungary
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    364
    I'm really curious if Speed of Light Eddie could properly function as main at higher levels. I was using him for a while and I loved the strategies I could make with him so I doo see the potential in him. However, if still squishy and low damage at lvl100 with maxed talismans I am afraid he is destined to be just an additional slot in My Team section. Probably will be more usedul in PvP with assasain Golden Son's endure ability? Dunno, I moght give it a try once. Still have mine on 4* as I'm hesitating if it would worth to upgrade. Any thoughts?
    Enti-2694

  2. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Enti View Post
    I'm really curious if Speed of Light Eddie could properly function as main at higher levels. I was using him for a while and I loved the strategies I could make with him so I doo see the potential in him. However, if still squishy and low damage at lvl100 with maxed talismans I am afraid he is destined to be just an additional slot in My Team section. Probably will be more usedul in PvP with assasain Golden Son's endure ability? Dunno, I moght give it a try once. Still have mine on 4* as I'm hesitating if it would worth to upgrade. Any thoughts?
    Just about every Eddie can be a main ( I only use 2. My main is Mummy and Pharaoh is very rarely used ). If you really like the character, use him. Just make sure to use the proper allies to complement his abilities. I personally can't give advice, as I don't use Speed of Light. But I can tell you he seems like a support character (kind of like Sentinels). This means he supports your allies.

    Pick allies that fill the gap that his abilities leave. For example, you say he's squishy. So partner him with a green bat or green dog of war. They will take his hits and keep him alive while he does what he does best.

    Also, you say he does subpar damage. I doubt an Eddie is both squishy AND does subpar damage, so I think you've possibly built him wrong. BUT, if he does subpar damage (as the green Eddies generally do), pair him with a very HIGH damage dealer while he does his support thing. IF he is both squishy AND does subpar damage AND has limited function for support, I would question even using him at all.

    I have some Troopers who use him as their champion and he seems just fine to me. Check other people's builds and tweak yours to fit your needs.

  3. #13
    Senior Member vgta99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    123
    I use him besides Soldier Eddie. I give him 2 health talismans (overwhelming) to increase his HP and 4 holy talismans (power) to increase magic and def.
    join me in game: vgta99-8855
    Lot of Champions 5*
    EDDIES

    GRE,SOLE,ME,SE
    SOLDIERS
    ABB,AOF,COTD,AG,ABB,NOL,CR,CG,AS,PDK,AOP,AS,ABB,UR,COC,GS

  4. #14
    Senior Member Nekroliun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Jupiter
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    1,478
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaseodin View Post
    Just about every Eddie can be a main ( I only use 2. My main is Mummy and Pharaoh is very rarely used ). If you really like the character, use him. Just make sure to use the proper allies to complement his abilities. I personally can't give advice, as I don't use Speed of Light. But I can tell you he seems like a support character (kind of like Sentinels). This means he supports your allies.

    Pick allies that fill the gap that his abilities leave. For example, you say he's squishy. So partner him with a green bat or green dog of war. They will take his hits and keep him alive while he does what he does best.

    Also, you say he does subpar damage. I doubt an Eddie is both squishy AND does subpar damage, so I think you've possibly built him wrong. BUT, if he does subpar damage (as the green Eddies generally do), pair him with a very HIGH damage dealer while he does his support thing. IF he is both squishy AND does subpar damage AND has limited function for support, I would question even using him at all.

    I have some Troopers who use him as their champion and he seems just fine to me. Check other people's builds and tweak yours to fit your needs.
    Just ask the educated fool, he mains SOL, he may be squishy but he does hit like a truck sometimes, and he pretty much blocks all beneficial enemy effects 24/7, compile, steal fury them fury is just too op, but yeah he is a glass cannon, maybe pair him up with an assassin golden son or a guard sentinel?

    Btw, how is mummy for a main? Do you pair him with an accuracy buffer? Or something like that, cuz accuracy with his stuns should be pretty amazing
    Last edited by Nekroliun; 09-21-2016 at 07:00 PM.
    Nekroliun-3119 - FamilyFriendly Eddie

    Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

  5. #15
    Senior Member Aristo4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Near To The East
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    1,075
    I will probably level and max the talismans on my own SoL around 2019,i'll report back then

    For now, I got no freaking idea.
    Tom-7714

  6. #16
    Senior Member Fudjo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Massachusetts
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    535
    Speed of Light Eddie's Level 100 stats after the latest update:

    HP: 7570 (previously 6917)
    ATK: 232 (no change)
    DEF: 230 (no change)
    MAGIC: 919 (previously 658)
    M. RESIST: 460 (no change)
    SPECIAL: 236 (no change)

  7. #17
    Senior Member Nekroliun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Jupiter
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    1,478
    Quote Originally Posted by Fudjo View Post
    Speed of Light Eddie's Level 100 stats after the latest update:

    HP: 7570 (previously 6917)
    ATK: 232 (no change)
    DEF: 230 (no change)
    MAGIC: 919 (previously 658)
    M. RESIST: 460 (no change)
    SPECIAL: 236 (no change)
    Das quite a significant boost in magic... almost if u equipped him with a talisman!
    Nekroliun-3119 - FamilyFriendly Eddie

    Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

  8. #18
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Sweden
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    428
    I use 6 freeze tali on him and dog of war. He hits good single target dmg but i use him to steal fury and other things. Tried him only after update and he feels a bit like old soldier eddie
    So much utility.

  9. #19
    Senior Member The Educated fool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Winnipeg
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    947
    Finally, he is the monster he was always meant to be... The Beast shall bow again to the Speed of Light!

    20160915_185027.JPG
    EducatedFool-1193
    Monster at five stars, we will never learn
    Our damage shields won't save us from the Speed of Light


    You know it's not only madmen who listen to Fools

    All MEATHEADS collected and maxed

  10. #20
    Senior Member OpticSugar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    478
    Quote Originally Posted by The Educated fool View Post
    Finally, he is the monster he was always meant to be... The Beast shall bow again to the Speed of Light!

    20160915_185027.JPG
    Ha! Spectacular screenshot man!
    Congratulations, you've made fools of us all!
    OpticSugar-0227
    the return of Muffin! lvl 100 red warrior Troll

    "Goin' all the way, I'm nature's beast;
    Do what I want and do as I please"

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •