Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112
    OS
    Android
    I just recently got Cyborg Eddie (after wanting him for a long time). I immediately sharded him without regard for his effectiveness, since I care more about Maiden lore/artwork than the game's balance or mechanics. As far as I'm concerned, being on the cover of Somewhere in Time is enough to justify however many skill shards it was. Even so, I have a hard time finding a use for him. His attacks seem pretty weak and he doesn't seem to provide enough team support to justify his low damage output. Am I missing something, or is Cyborg Eddie just another awesome character who's been left behind by the game's current meta?
    Where I go, I do not know
    I only know the place I've been
    Like the eagle and the dove, flying so high on wings above
    When all you see can only bring you sadness
    Tell me what you can hear and then tell me what you see
    Everybody has a different way to view the world
    Somewhere there's someone dying in a foreign land
    Meanwhile the world is crying, "stupidity of man!"
    You tell me you're an unbeliever
    Spiritualist?
    Well me, I'm neither

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by HeadOnFire View Post
    Am I missing something, or is Cyborg Eddie just another awesome character who's been left behind by the game's current meta?
    He was left behind for sure but with the Primordial 6-set, He can still be usefull
    Actual Champion : Mystic Flame

Only missing :

kgk56-6386

_____________| CLAN |______________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    I finally got him and an working on building him up with primordials, but keep a good defense team with him right now. He's a great Eddie imo

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by kgk56 View Post
    He was left behind for sure but with the Primordial 6-set, He can still be usefull
    Ok thanks. I'm glad to know there's some effective build for him. Hopefully he'll eventually be improved to be on-par with the current game.
    Where I go, I do not know
    I only know the place I've been
    Like the eagle and the dove, flying so high on wings above
    When all you see can only bring you sadness
    Tell me what you can hear and then tell me what you see
    Everybody has a different way to view the world
    Somewhere there's someone dying in a foreign land
    Meanwhile the world is crying, "stupidity of man!"
    You tell me you're an unbeliever
    Spiritualist?
    Well me, I'm neither

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by kgk56 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by HeadOnFire View Post
    Hopefully he'll eventually be improved to be on-par with the current game.
    I'd say he's been improved. Does he get a new thread?

I've got Light Talismans on him but I'm looking at some other talisman combinations. Lantern (DoT) + Sacred (Healing)? Rider, to stack with his "at 1 HP" effects-- or is this just asking for bugs?
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic

OS
    Android
    Stranger Eddie needs his own thread! He is so fckng awesome!

OS
    iOS
    I have got BHE and yeah a new thread is needed for him as he is different - saying that not sure if they created new ones for any other Eddie updates or special versions? Just got the T3 and the pyramids for him so just need to get the gold bricks and we all good to go.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Has anyone tried running Number of the Beast Madness with max awakened Cyborg? He can solo it and for some reason in the last wave the Beast does not use his fury on the last transformation. The battle just ends after Cyborg's fury and the Beast is left standing. Strange. Still, it's a good option to level up two allies.

OS
    Android
    having a high special stat increases his dmg as well, never liked keeping the talis that had special as one of the 3 stats till i got my 1st cyborg, and because of that he generates fury very quickly, with his shield power move and the dead eye i can get 3-4 furies done in a 3-4 enemy wave battle
    Razgriz-1173

OS
    Android
    On my farming teams I'm now running any two low-level characters with 'boost' talismans (+25% special) and a Cyborg Ed. The Special boost gets him to Fury quicker, then he repeatedly one-shots every level.
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic