Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Schmeb View Post
    Got him a few weeks ago and finally got his last 15 shards (thanks Sacrifice!) only to find out he's not really any good at PvP... /sigh
    He is, he just requires a team built around him. Aaaand unfortunately really requires a Prisoner to shine (gotta love it >.>). Oh well, he's still great for auto-farming. I've got a few team ideas for him, but without a Prisoner, all of them will get wrecked by other Prisoner teams (which makes up a large portion of the top 100!).
    Tritium-3455
    Current Champion: Lvl 100 maxed Cyborg Eddie

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Schmeb View Post
    Got him a few weeks ago and finally got his last 15 shards (thanks Sacrifice!) only to find out he's not really any good at PvP... /sigh
    i got one from sacrifice and must doubt: for me he is very good at sacrifice.
    (yet my gunner corrupt rescuer i also got from sacrifice is a good companion).
    I'm on the verge of skilling him to max, yet his past-move with the chance of extra turn is great. This way, he sometimes killed 2 enemies and got enough fury for the finisher.
    i had nearly all characters (all devices combined, some sacrificed), only missing:
    2019 Eddie Guy Farks Eddie, Wicker Toon Awaken The Pilgrim, Wicker toon Awaken, Valhalla Maiden Fallen Icarus Eddie, Lone Star Eddie Magma Beast Ed
    main: satani-7954 - Life after Death Ed
    second: satani11ce-5461 - Where the Eagles Dare Ed
    mobile: satani666-5224 -Thor Ed

OS
    Android
    After this new update my already decent maxed cyborg turned into a beast. Before I'd have needed a nomad (that I don't have) or the like to truly bring his potential out but now ... Close if not past 10k pure damages with some abilities (dead eye, laser beam) and vey scary fury.

He even starts to make sense in PvP with the upgrade to scan and a real ability to starve the other team on power. Not to mention the greatly updated AI, or the fact that he deals only true damages now going through those void shield. Still,somewhat squishy though, I would't use him without gunner corrupt rescuer in pvp.

Of course you need update talismans. Currently using purple and yellow ones.
    Last edited by Lulero; 04-19-2017 at 11:27 PM. Reason: Typos, more content

OS
    Android
    Just a heads up to all Cyborg owners: I ran some tests with talismans and discovered that Cyborg's true damage attacks scale more with Atk than Magic. I kept swapping his yellow talis between full Bulwark and full Will and Cyborg did ~2k less damage with a full Bulwark setup. Keep this in mind when you choose your talisman setup for him.
    Tritium-3455

OS
    Android
    Is it only me or scan went back from 5 to 6 power cost (but seems fixed now)? Couldn't find this in the changelogs, am I blind? Was he affected any other way?

And thanks for sharing Tritium, definitely good to know.
    RETIRED - Lulero-2041 - Cyborg Ed.
    "Time you enjoy wasting isn't wasted time" - B. Russel

Toons I maxed after Cyborg, chronologically ordered:
    Allied Bomber Boy, Pyro Soldier, Corrupt Rescuer, The Nomad, Wrath
    Run to the Hill Ed., Grim Reaper Ed., Angel of Fear, Soulless Demon
    Desert Marauder, Undead Rescuer, Pharaoh Dog, Death Dog
    Corrupt General

OS
    Android
    Good catch
    _______ 💀 Tom-7714 💀 ___________

___________ | CLAN | __________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Lulero View Post
    Is it only me or scan went back from 5 to 6 power cost (but seems fixed now)? Couldn't find this in the changelogs, am I blind? Was he affected any other way?

And thanks for sharing Tritium, definitely good to know.
    I noticed this as well and am glad to know I'm not crazy haha. I was racking my brains out trying to remember whether the skill costed only 5 power before the update (since it was bugged, I never used it).
    Tritium-3455

OS
    Android
    Scored this guy after the immortal souls event, only to find that if I want to use him in PvP, I'll need either a Prisoner, Gunner Corrupt Rescuer or Troll... which I don't have, sadly. Any other suggestions? I would love to use his pyramid fury in the Arena.
    I wish for a talisman type converter

OS
    Android
    Just use him anyway?i have none of the extra listed chars.
    Browno-3535
    Fully sharded Eddies:
    Aces High, Cyborg, Tailgunner, Navigator, Soldier, Pharaoh, Viking, FOTD, Vampire Hunter, Rainmaker, Eternity, Samurai, Shaman, Trooper, 7th son,Grim Reaper, Edward the great, Mystic, Carriage Rider, Run to the Hills, Mummy

OS
    iOS
    Is this guy's beam attack still brokenly op? Back in the day it was so op that is shouldve been "skip this wave", has it been fixed?
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!