Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    With the new strike talisman environment this Eddie could prove very useful in PvP.
    What say you devs, any chance of a replacement for one of those shields and a fix for fury scaling?

OS
    iOS
    I just got him too so I would welcome a dev look at his skills as he seem to have a decent set of moves just that they are imbalanced a bit and as others say a skill shard deep hole to fill that looks worthless - Nicko thanks for going to support on it as this guy looks like he could be a contender in PVP if he is looked at - he needs to be more five star.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Got this guy today after tons of luck at sacrifice
    Bought 10 souls, got shaman and sacrificed him and a few other for a tier 6. Got 15 gunner souls and got cyborg and vampire, sacced those and a few others for tier 5 and got 10 gunner souls, and i got aces high from those 10

My last gunner eddie, only viking and fear of the dark left to complete the collection
    Browno-3535
    Fully sharded Eddies:
    Aces High, Cyborg, Tailgunner, Navigator, Soldier, Pharaoh, Viking, FOTD, Vampire Hunter, Rainmaker, Eternity, Samurai, Shaman, Trooper, 7th son,Grim Reaper, Edward the great, Mystic, Carriage Rider, Run to the Hills, Mummy

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Browno View Post
    Bought 10 souls, got shaman and sacrificed him and a few other for a tier 6. Got 15 gunner souls and got cyborg and vampire, sacced those and a few others for tier 5 and got 10 gunner souls, and i got aces high from those 10

My last gunner eddie, only viking and fear of the dark left to complete the collection
    Congrats Trooper, well done. I love my Aces High and he is my go-to for PvP

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Browno View Post

Nice! Four 5* Eddies from 35 souls is exceptional.

I bought a 10 pack of souls today and all I got was 3* toons, including the souls from the following sacrifices.
    Johan-1264
    Champion: Vampire Hunter Eddie 5* Lvl 100 Maxed Talismans, Maxed Skills

OS
    Android
    I just unpacked him from g/A souls that I got from the void, with some legendary souls and skill shards. To be honest, he seems fun, but I seriously have no idea what talismans I should slap on him. For now I run with 3 strike safeguard talismans, 2 boost will talismans and one random green talisman for some survivability. Also I see people complaining about using skillshards on him, so I decided to ask people: should, or shouldn't I max him out?

OS
    iOS
    Now he's been buffed up in the recent update, what's the feed back on him? Is he worth the 20odd Skill Shards or not? He looks a great counter to the legions of VHE, and other assassins with Immortality Talismans.
    I shoot the gunner first.
    Aces High, Cyborg, Doomsday, Hallowed, Navigator, Tailgunner, Soldier
    Beast, Eternity, Iron, Killers, Rainmaker, Storm, Vampire Hunter
    Alexander The Great, Coalgiver, Clansman, Eddie, phantom, Run To The Hills, Samurai, Shaman, Trooper
    Bass, Carriage Rider, Crusader, Edward The Great, Grim Reaper, Mystic, Seventh Son, Shadow Wickerman, Speed of Light, Wicker Man
    Benjamin Breeg, Fear of the Dark, Final Frontier, Mummy, Piece of Mind, Pharaoh, Viking, Visions

OS
    iOS
    Been using this Ed awhile nice to see he got some well deserved treatment!
    ​Sunlight, falling on your steel,
    Death in life is your ideal,
    Life is like a wheel

BG840-9659

OS
    Android
    His basic attack do less damage but much more for each buff pn enemies. I have only done pve so far but it is around 4k extra damage for each buff.
    Do or die deals about 13k and removes effects which is good. I think you should try him a few days and see what your own opinion is.
    I love maxed eddies anyway

His fury got way better with guard shield to all allies and added crits.

Triple shots crit is not working. I get that crit chance icon but it has never critted after that.
    Last edited by Browno; 09-20-2017 at 06:44 AM.
    Browno-3535
    Fully sharded Eddies:
    Aces High, Cyborg, Tailgunner, Navigator, Soldier, Pharaoh, Viking, FOTD, Vampire Hunter, Rainmaker, Eternity, Samurai, Shaman, Trooper, 7th son,Grim Reaper, Edward the great, Mystic, Carriage Rider, Run to the Hills, Mummy

OS
    Android
    Is his basic shoot skill no longer based on special stats?