Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    OS
    Android
    This dude is maxed out now and i love him in pve farming. Solid attacks and great with extra turns and fury. Almost never get hit at any stage since i burn through all mobs with ease
    Browno-3535
    Fully sharded Eddies:
    Aces High, Cyborg, Tailgunner, Navigator, Soldier, Pharaoh, Viking, FOTD, Vampire Hunter, Rainmaker, Eternity, Samurai, Shaman, Trooper, 7th son,Grim Reaper, Edward the great, Mystic, Carriage Rider, Run to the Hills, Mummy

OS
    Android
    Changing his Triple Shot from magic to physical damage really made him a lot more useful IMO.
    Johan-1264
    Champion: Vampire Hunter Eddie 5* Lvl 100 Maxed Talismans, Maxed Skills

Just got myself a tailgunner. Any suggestions on good chars to run with him?

OS
    Android
    He has got the most powerful special move n all the game, so i would surely go with a set of thief talismans to fill it up as faster as you can. then with the others I would set up something red to power up his attack. he is a great character in the past i used him very much.
    Unluckily he is not so useful in PVP ( at least not for me, because his HP are too weak)

" There's a time to live, and a time to die, when it's time to meet the Maker, there's a time to live, but isn't it strange? that as soon as your born you're dying!"

OS
    Android
    Aof and nomad are grear witg him. More damage and so many extra turns
    My best pve farming team consist of those.
    Browno-3535
    Fully sharded Eddies:
    Aces High, Cyborg, Tailgunner, Navigator, Soldier, Pharaoh, Viking, FOTD, Vampire Hunter, Rainmaker, Eternity, Samurai, Shaman, Trooper, 7th son,Grim Reaper, Edward the great, Mystic, Carriage Rider, Run to the Hills, Mummy

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by FallenAngel666 View Post
    He has got the most powerful special move n all the game, so i would surely go with a set of thief talismans to fill it up as faster as you can. then with the others I would set up something red to power up his attack. he is a great character in the past i used him very much.
    Unluckily he is not so useful in PVP ( at least not for me, because his HP are too weak)
    I sometimes use him in PVP with invisible and counter talismans. When he counters in the first round, he gets invisible and can't be killed. I pair him with GCR. When he dies he gets revived by her. The magus golden son raises his hp, when it's low.
    Pepp-7418, daily player using all troopers daily

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Peppoah View Post
    I sometimes use him in PVP with invisible and counter talismans. When he counters in the first round, he gets invisible and can't be killed. I pair him with GCR. When he dies he gets revived by her. The magus golden son raises his hp, when it's low.
    Once I had an idea and experiented him with counter talismans plus steal ones and all the erast of the team with immunity everything to rise up his special move. The idea was theorically very good but on the field didn0t work much that is when I decided not to use him in PVP , but I find him still very useful in farming in the other worlds

" There's a time to live, and a time to die, when it's time to meet the Maker, there's a time to live, but isn't it strange? that as soon as your born you're dying!"