Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    I feel like he needs a couple of skills reworked, but he's still awesome.
    Drew-1616
    16 5 star characters level 100, 51 max talismans. Mostly Red builds.
    I rotate between the red bat, hellhound, samurai, soldier, purple harpy, and Carriage Rider. Looking for active troopers with Eddie champion, or max talisman ally.

OS
    iOS
    Other than his Fury what's so great about him?

Trying to decide if he's worth leveling...
    Nicko-0517

OS
    Android
    I have this gunner maxed to lvl 100 for few weeks now but never give him a go.

Today, I put 4 boost and 2 strength talismans on him, one skill shard goes to his fury, and give him a go. Not much interesting thing about him, but yes, his fury combined with his high SP stats is a great killer. I've teamed him up with AoF and Desert Marauder (also a fury generator). Result? Endless turn and endless fury.

He's not bad on autofarm on Game of Death, either. The AI rather use Second Chance power ability rather than Triple Shot. Not really bad considering that skill deals true damage to a single enemy with a chance to gain immunity or invincibility.

As for the healing, probably not as good as Soldier Eddie's Roulette, but I can get this around by using Allied General's power move which gives Lifesteal. Rocket dog or Assassin Axis Gunner's passive might works too, but it only works 2 turns at the start of the battle.

As a 4*, I think Tailgunner is better than Soldier Eddie. Not really sure when compared with Cyborg (I only have as a trooper [yes, it's Aristo's]), but probably Cyborg is still the beast of the beasts.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Leo_ID View Post
    I have this gunner maxed to lvl 100 for few weeks now but never give him a go.

Today, I put 4 boost and 2 strength talismans on him, one skill shard goes to his fury, and give him a go. Not much interesting thing about him, but yes, his fury combined with his high SP stats is a great killer. I've teamed him up with AoF and Desert Marauder (also a fury generator). Result? Endless turn and endless fury.

He's not bad on autofarm on Game of Death, either. The AI rather use Second Chance power ability rather than Triple Shot. Not really bad considering that skill deals true damage to a single enemy with a chance to gain immunity or invincibility.

As for the healing, probably not as good as Soldier Eddie's Roulette, but I can get this around by using Allied General's power move which gives Lifesteal. Rocket dog or Assassin Axis Gunner's passive might works too, but it only works 2 turns at the start of the battle.

As a 4*, I think Tailgunner is better than Soldier Eddie. Not really sure when compared with Cyborg (I only have as a trooper [yes, it's Aristo's]), but probably Cyborg is still the beast of the beasts.
    Now that I have both skill-maxed I got to say Tailgunner is my everyday Ferrari, and Cyborg is my weekend Ferrari , if that makes sense
    Both awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    Other than his Fury what's so great about him?

Trying to decide if he's worth leveling...
    O rly?
    _______ 💀 Tom-7714 💀 ___________

___________ | CLAN | __________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Aristo4 View Post
    O rly?
    Ummm...I did kinda find out...
    Nicko-0517

OS
    iOS
    It's my absolute favorite Eddie. I still need 11 skill shards to have him maxed out, but he already makes so much fun. Haven't had the chance to use a cyborg or an aces high, but this Eddie is great. I use him in a team with two pyro soldiers, warrior and sentinel, and I like it so much.

Pepp-7418, daily player, use all troopers, Champ: Sentinel Soulless Demon in about two weeks will change to Tailgunner

OS
    iOS
    https://youtu.be/wpxWoikZZww
    Just saw this video. Did Bruce steal his outfit from the Tailgunner? 😀😀😀

OS
    Android
    Got this dude today. He looks great, but i do not understand why he is good. Im not that good reading between the lines. He do seem to generate a lot of fury tho. Anybody care to elaborate?
    Browno-3535
    Fully sharded Eddies:
    Aces High, Cyborg, Tailgunner, Navigator, Soldier, Pharaoh, Viking, FOTD, Vampire Hunter, Rainmaker, Eternity, Samurai, Shaman, Trooper, 7th son,Grim Reaper, Edward the great, Mystic, Carriage Rider, Run to the Hills, Mummy

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Browno View Post
    Got this dude today. He looks great, but i do not understand why he is good. Im not that good reading between the lines. He do seem to generate a lot of fury tho. Anybody care to elaborate?
    He's a pve machine with all those extra turn skills + a fury that destroys everything. Find a maxed one to play from troopers

Best farmer in the game imo.
    _______ 💀 Tom-7714 💀 ___________

___________ | CLAN | __________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    iOS
    I agree with Aristo - he's awesome. Insane fury, very solid basic, some cool power skills with extra turns, buffs, and critical hits.

One of my favorite Eddies
    Nicko-0517