Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    I agree with Aristo - he's awesome. Insane fury, very solid basic, some cool power skills with extra turns, buffs, and critical hits.

One of my favorite Eddies
    Good to know, I scored him recently and working on leveling him up. Kinda want to max him and try arena. One of the few characters to stack PvP talismans which is what made me interested.

OS
    Android
    I think i will level him up then, and maybe shard him when i get those shards
    Browno-3535
    Fully sharded Eddies:
    Aces High, Cyborg, Tailgunner, Navigator, Soldier, Pharaoh, Viking, FOTD, Vampire Hunter, Rainmaker, Eternity, Samurai, Shaman, Trooper, 7th son,Grim Reaper, Edward the great, Mystic, Carriage Rider, Run to the Hills, Mummy

OS
    iOS
    Is he any good in PvP? If he is I might do something with mine so I have an option of another Eddie to use
    Game ID: Andy-4743

OS
    Android
    I have tried him on offense a few times. I have not a single shard on him tho, but i am curious to see how he would fare sharded. He generates lots of fury, and when his fury gives extra turns it is real good.
    Laugh has saved me a few times as well as radar timed right.

In pve he farms like crazy, getting fury move every other turn.

Right now im pondering on if i will start to shard him or just get the remaining 7 for samurai eddie.
    Browno-3535
    Fully sharded Eddies:
    Aces High, Cyborg, Tailgunner, Navigator, Soldier, Pharaoh, Viking, FOTD, Vampire Hunter, Rainmaker, Eternity, Samurai, Shaman, Trooper, 7th son,Grim Reaper, Edward the great, Mystic, Carriage Rider, Run to the Hills, Mummy

OS
    iOS
    I have mine maxed out. If you want to try him sent me a request and I change him as champion. I don't use him in PVP much because he is not too stable. But for autofarming he is my absolute favourite.
    Pepp-7418, daily player using all troopers daily

OS
    Android
    You are added Peppoa
    Browno-3535
    Fully sharded Eddies:

OS
    iOS
    25 trooper points are on the way.
    Btw, I recently was lucky to get the Aces High Eddie. He has even cooler fury than Tailgunner and if had to chose which one to max out I would prefer him.

OS
    Android
    I have an aces high trooper, and when i compare him and tailgunner i feel tailgunner has more versatility.
    He were awesome in pve btw, and in pvp he could potentially give the team 3 rounds in a row paired with aof
    Browno-3535
    Fully sharded Eddies:

OS
    iOS
    The Aces high has rise, which can save your life and roulette, that isn't bad either. I have a maxed out one from a trooper. As i said before, I like him better.

OS
    Android
    I might just not like the looks of ace and let that influence me
    Browno-3535
    Fully sharded Eddies: