Lost all my progress (lvl42) - Facebook connected.

That`s it, lost all my progress, all my characters, troopers, etc, etc. I am at lvl 42 and have a Visions Eddie 5* (trooper too), and many others good characters. The game just reseted everything. I was playing connected to facebook. I logged out, then when I logged in again it just started a new game. Anyone else have this problem ??? Im so frustrated and disapointed that I spent so much time and now its all gone. Hope someone from support could help me, otherway im just abandoning the game.

mad

Try deleting the app, reinstall, then log back in. I lost progress on my iPad but not my iPhone and I was able to fix it by doing this. Good luck!

What happened is that i just deleted all my progress by mistake because of a confusing message asking if i want to enter the currently game or recover de last play. And it shows me the exactly same status lvl 42 exp points, etc. So i tapped currently game, because there was no other game then the one i was playing. After that the game just started like if i havent never played before. Somehow its a bug i think, I sent an email to the support but no response so far. Shame....

OS
    Android
    This just happened to me, but in a different way. I deleted and reinstalled the app, logged in, got no message to recover my game, and both my story progress and my Trooper badges were gone. Everything else was in place.

I don't get it, this is a really serious issue. I understand that some stages are bugged, it's really hard to get a game like this to work perfectly, but losing everything? That's just not acceptable.

OS
    Android
    Damn. I hope you guys can get your acount back. Best of lucks!!!!

This just happened to me as well level 40 account and I encountered a bug after completing a secret purple level. It reset my entire account back to level 1 and I've lost everything. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app multiple times and my account info is just gone. I'm also using Facebook to log in. I want my stuff back that I've worked so hard to get.
    Last edited by Lamia; 08-08-2016 at 05:57 PM. Reason: language

OS
    Android
    Today support replied to my email, they said that they are manually unable to fix my account, and they have no ETA on when I might get it back. They offered to help me start over by giving me some Ironite equivalent to the amount of money I had already paid in order to recover, and when my old account gets fixed I can choose to either go back or stay with the new one.

today same thing happened to me . i was playing on my tablet and then on my mobile while i was away. some games later game crushed etc . first i lost progress on some tracks and after reinstalling game i lost all data. i was lucky because when i returned home tablet had all data saved so ..yeah .. this i really annoying i planned on buying some in game stuff but now i don't really feel like it... how they release a game without testing stuff like that. i read on somewhere else on forums here that they don't answer quickly and that they don't know or when they are gonna fix this bug.... i just feel sorry for the guys who lost their progress and had to restart especially THOSE WHO PAYED..... FIX IT ASAP. tnx

Open you tickets and get on the line.... Some of us are waiting for this to be fixed week(s) now.... On my ticket a few days ago they said they will be able to restore accounts lost this way but it will take about a week for them. So open a ticket and patiently wait with the rest of us
    (i had paid for this game not a free player here and I feel sorry for myself more than ever)
    Atheist-5225
    Daily Player - Using all my troopers.... Sharing a powerful Nomad! and more.... but my Nomad is the best!
    Add me now!!!! (....if you want.... :P )