Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Witkacy View Post
    Ubajoa

Well... I think I've opened over 40 rare souls and no sign of FOTD Eddie - if this is called ''greater chance'' then I wonder how many souls I will need to open after the event... 200? 400? 1000?
    If I could I would give you my second one. A donate character button would be awesome

OS
    iOS
    Used all my rare souls and no fotd eddie

Looks like Im going to be trying to go hard on troopers and wish for luck on sentinle souls the next couple of days!
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    iOS
    I got 2 pumpkins, took me 4 stacks of regular souls.
    Drew-1616
    16 5 star characters level 100, 51 max talismans. Mostly Red builds.
    I rotate between the red bat, hellhound, samurai, soldier, purple harpy, and Carriage Rider. Looking for active troopers with Eddie champion, or max talisman ally.

OS
    Android
    same today only shit loot in hard "special" event.....it s a joke halloween???
    Better loot in all world...0 soul etc

OS
    Android
    I got pretty good drops on this event. Especially FOTD Eddie (just got from sentinel rare soul), Gunner COTD and Corrupt General, etc.. List is long. My luck start to smile to me i guess.

Just only Sentinel Pumpkin is missing from event for me. Has anyone tried pumpkins yet?
    By the way, Gunner skull seems interesting since he have "rise" skill same as PSS. I leveled him up to 4*, soon i will level him up to 5* and share with slauki for putting up on the maxed chars list.

Legendary Starter Pack

Has anyone purchased this at the discounted price? If so, what Legendary Soul did you get? Am trying to decide whether to purchase or not

OS
    iOS
    Gunner skulls are mine too, i`m gonna level em up also.
    Pumpkin not a single one, nor FOTD Eddie-sucks.
    Drop rates dencreased the last two days...
    Gonna keep on grinding though...

OS
    iOS
    Pretty excited about this - pulled FotD Eddie & a 5* Allied General (my first 5* pull ever), plus the magus CotD & blue and green pumpkins. Not to mention the nice boost in gold, ironite, & skill shards from the new achievements section. Finally got enough skill shards to get my Angel of Fear maxed out. Now to start farming all the talisman/runes I'll need for the new guys.

But too bad the rewards for the new level aren't very good (or aren't working correctly). Kind of fun to fight against an Eddie.

OS
    Android
    Hi Purplepixii

I wish I could but seems to be an issue on android purchasing anything in lotb at the moment. Hope they fix before the event ends.

Cheers

OS
    iOS

I must be lucky!...

I got all the Pumkins and FotD Eddie from buying the 10 Rare Souls pack. The Pumkins don't have any Passive abilities though which mean I won't be using them much.