Thread: Huge Thank You

Huge Thank You

I owe a huge debt of gratitude to all my troopers...without your champions, I could not have defeated the beast...

I will, of course, continue to play, and to strengthen my characters as best I can, especially Soldier Eddie, whom I use for a champion...

Keith-0137

Me too.....i defeated the beast, not an easy enemy....even at normal difficulty

DaniloZanaga-4140

OS
    Android
    I'm in huge debt with everyone who shared their champions with me, especially those with 4 or 5*, considering I couldn't borrow them a character with the same amount of power. Still have to beat the Beast, but I've managed to get so far thanks to you!

\m/ jpmusic-5759

OS
    Android
    I'm in huge debt with everyone who shared their champions with me, especially those with 4 or 5*, considering I couldn't borrow them a character with the same amount of power. Still have to beat the Beast, but I've managed to get so far thanks to you!

\m/ jpmusic-5759

OS
    Android
    Yeah, thanks to everyone who has shared their characters with me, you all rock. I dread to think how frustrating this game must be for those with no troopers

OS
    Android
    In a seemingly contradiction to a thread I started earlier, I too am in debt to my Troopers! Especially those lucky few that have the Axis Commander. I love you guys! I am only 4 battles from the Beast on hard. I never would have gotten so far without you!