OS
    Android

Can you defeat Fear of the Dark Eddie? (at 3 skulls)

I can’t defeat Tree Man!
    I can’t keep 90% health no matter how hard I try,
    And even when I use Titan Shield,
    His Purging Shriek just removes the effects,
    I attack as much as I can,
    But when his Fury healed them all
    I WAS HELPLESS AGAIN!
    I attack again of course,
    As this is my plan,
    I’ll keep the Pharaoh’s Fury in reserve for as long as I can!

Defeating FotD Eddie on Madness requires:
    - 15 Perfect Hits
    - Defeating 5 enemies with your Fury
    - Winning with 90% Health

I heard Pharaoh Eddie's Fury is a handy way to accomplish the Health objective. I also considered Visions Eddie's Titan Shield, but I reckon that's tricky due to FotD Ed's Power move.

15 Perfect Hits should be doable by using a Warrior or Assassin CotD (or renting one from your Troopers. Too bad I already used mine for the Hard level).

As for the Fury objective, boy do I have a hilarious story for you! I reached the Boss Wave with PDK, blue allied soldier and a Trooper's maxed Soldier Eddie. I used Roulette to heal off some scratch damage, PDK attacked the Ox Cultist, and blue soldier set up his Reflect Shield.
    Fear of the Dark Eddie then used his Fury, and his entire team (himself included) died. Fortunately, I already beat 3 Pumpkins earlier on with Soldier Ed's Fury, so I got the Fury skull at least.

Do you have other ways to defeat Tree Man?
    Soldier blue in the barren wastes
    Reflecting and shielding's a game
    Wrecking the Axis and wasting the dogs
    The only good demons are tame

Kardas-1158. Retired

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Kardas View Post
    I can’t defeat Tree Man!
    I can’t keep 90% health no matter how hard I try,
    And even when I use Titan Shield,
    His Purging Shriek just removes the effects,
    I attack as much as I can,
    But when his Fury healed them all
    I WAS HELPLESS AGAIN!
    I attack again of course,
    As this is my plan,
    I’ll keep the Pharaoh’s Fury in reserve for as long as I can!

Defeating FotD Eddie on Madness requires:
    - 15 Perfect Hits
    - Defeating 5 enemies with your Fury
    - Winning with 90% Health

I heard Pharaoh Eddie's Fury is a handy way to accomplish the Health objective. I also considered Visions Eddie's Titan Shield, but I reckon that's tricky due to FotD Ed's Power move.

15 Perfect Hits should be doable by using a Warrior or Assassin CotD (or renting one from your Troopers. Too bad I already used mine for the Hard level).

As for the Fury objective, boy do I have a hilarious story for you! I reached the Boss Wave with PDK, blue allied soldier and a Trooper's maxed Soldier Eddie. I used Roulette to heal off some scratch damage, PDK attacked the Ox Cultist, and blue soldier set up his Reflect Shield.
    Fear of the Dark Eddie then used his Fury, and his entire team (himself included) died. Fortunately, I already beat 3 Pumpkins earlier on with Soldier Ed's Fury, so I got the Fury skull at least.

Do you have other ways to defeat Tree Man?
    Played him again just for fun ...
    With this team I had no problems (all level 100 and also got all the skulls but it took me 2 seperate battles - the fury achievement I concentrated on the 2nd run):

- Pharao Eddie (rented from tropper) and 2nd try a Holy Smoke Eddie (plus my Carriage Rider with maxed out Skillshards is alway in the team)
    - Warrior Troll
    - Hellhound

OS
    Android
    Just 3 skulled the level myself. Used a Trooper's Pharaoh Eddie, my own Soldier and the SoL Ed I was levelling up (with poor Talismans)
    The others were my maxed PDK and maxed Magus Allied Soldier
    Carriage Rider or the Assassin Mine may be useful in extending Invincibility.

Also, SoL blocking beneficial effects will not prevent FotD's Fury from healing himself
    Soldier blue in the barren wastes
    Reflecting and shielding's a game
    Wrecking the Axis and wasting the dogs
    The only good demons are tame

Kardas-1158. Retired

OS
    iOS

My team

I've played the madness difficulty at least 30 times.. no problem auto-playing with this setup:

Allied bomber boy (Sen)
    Warrior troll (war)
    Soldier Eddie (gun)

All level 100 with mostly 5* talismans

OS
    Android
    Use grim reaper eddies future skill cleave. It heal blocks for 2 rounds. If you use pdk magic charge and after that cleave you wipe out all mobs in 1 attack also have a warrior ready to deal more dmg to fotd eddie.

OS
    iOS
    axis bomber boy (warrior) and golden son (assassin) pair beautifully together. ABB places marks on targets, Golden son receives accuracy boost for critical hit chance meaning a perfect hit will consume the marks and deal double the damage he would normally do plus crits
    mammy-7388

OS
    Android
    It's not too hard to win the mission but it is quite awkward getting all 3 skulls. After 4 tries using various combinations, I got the final skull with this team:

Blue Allied Soldier (5* Level 80)
    The Nomad (5* Level 100)
    Soldier Eddie (4* Level 80)
    Carriage Rider Eddie (5* Level 100) borrowed from Trooper

All the team had 4* or 5* Talismans, some maxed. My tactic was to use Carriage Rider and Nomad's high damage to eliminate the various minions whilst Blue soldier harrassed with Blind/Freeze. Swapped in Soldier Eddie for roulette to keep power and health up at various stages. When it was just FotD Eddie remaining, I used Carriage Rider special for debuffs, then Allied Soldier reflect shield before the boss unleashed his Fury attack and he basically wiped himself out.

At times like this I actually start thinking I know what I'm doing. Since then I have finally got my Soldier Eddie to 5* but not sure I want to farm this at 10 SoT per try.
    Ian-5547
    I used to play all my troopers every day
    All grind and no respite makes me sad
    One day, I may return

OS
    Android
    Alliance General + soldier Eddie + Red PSS 3 stars fIrst try. Then later used AG + Soldier Ed + The Wicker Man, easy to finish at or near max health. Just bring a high damage red character and it is easy.
    Reeb99-9320

Make the Angel of Fear great again!
    Restore the single target damage!
    No other character has been nerfed so many times!
    Many other characters do much higher damage, and have USEFUL passive skills!
    Why do you hate that character SO MUCH?