OS
    iOS

Wow.. Tried Axis commander and Pharaoh Eddie today

CRAZY OP lol. Just wow. Speechless. Anyone else try some crazy OP characters or talisman combos? Character combos? Please share lol.

I have the axis commander and he is easily my strongest character. I have tried pharaoh eddie and frankly he is kind of week like all other sentinel eddies. Try putting a pharaoh king dog with the axis commander and use magic charge. Very little can withstand the commander in that case.

I've used Dail's axis commander. Its a monster

My favorite combination is Allied Commander + The Nomad. At max skill and runes, you can pull off 40k+ AOE damage that also grants immunity / invincibility to the entire team each turn. Plus, they get self-healing to boot.
    Last edited by SimpleHuman; 07-24-2016 at 06:22 AM.

OS
    Android
    I kind of like my Pharaoh Eddie. He doesn't do vast amounts of damage and his special is rubbish, but you just can't kill him.

Axis Commander is AWESOME though. One of my troopers has him and he's the first one I go to use every morning.

Yes, Axis Commander is a beast. One of my Troopers has one and I really enjoy using him. I wish I had one. Pharaoh Eddie on the other hand is not my cup of tea. I love how he looks but I just can't get good use out of him. Now mummy eddie is a different story all together. I love my Mummy Eddie...

I love my Axis Commander. He's definitely my strongest character now. I'm going to keep powering him up.

OS
    iOS
    After the tutorial I gathered 75 ionite for one draw & got the Axis Commander lol

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylo View Post
    After the tutorial I gathered 75 ionite for one draw & got the Axis Commander lol
    Lucky you, congrats!

OS
    Android
    @vasodin I got so annoyed with Mummy Eddie that I sold him LOL. I think you and I have very different play styles