Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Holy Talismans

OS
    Android
    I was getting them against the wickerman on madness just before this last update. They were 2*, I guess they should be 3* there now if they are still dropping. Probably go back there to try and get some for grim reaper Eddie soon.

OS
    iOS
    Grim reaper does multiple hits with his basic, mine is getting shock and ascension talismans
    Drew-1616
    16 5 star characters level 100, 51 max talismans. Mostly Red builds.
    I rotate between the red bat, hellhound, samurai, soldier, purple harpy, and Carriage Rider. Looking for active troopers with Eddie champion, or max talisman ally.

Quote Originally Posted by aur0ra85 View Post
    Grim reaper does multiple hits with his basic, mine is getting shock and ascension talismans
    But his basic ability isn't AoE? Wouldn't it be more reasonable to equip him with shock talismans if his ability was AoE?

Quote Originally Posted by dem0nlord View Post
    I was getting them against the wickerman on madness just before this last update. They were 2*, I guess they should be 3* there now if they are still dropping. Probably go back there to try and get some for grim reaper Eddie soon.
    Thanks for the tip! I finally got holy arcane 3* after spending 160 or so Sand of Times

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Vertax616 View Post
    Thanks for the tip! I finally got holy arcane 3* after spending 160 or so Sand of Times
    About the same I spent there today to get a couple more holy power. I guess bonus was getting a couple of health ward I wasn't trying to get but I know I will be needing soon enough.

OS
    Android
    Guys, i am not sure about where to get Paladin Talismans. Since they don't show on drop list after update. As i remember, i was getting them at battlefield before. Where do you guys get Paladin Talismans recently?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by osiris0000 View Post
    Guys, i am not sure about where to get Paladin Talismans. Since they don't show on drop list after update. As i remember, i was getting them at battlefield before. Where do you guys get Paladin Talismans recently?
    you'll get them on secret locations, I've had around 15 3* star paladins after the update, had to sell around 8 though since they were mostly sorcery.
    _______ 💀 Tom-7714 💀 ___________

___________ | CLAN | __________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Vertax616 View Post
    But his basic ability isn't AoE? Wouldn't it be more reasonable to equip him with shock talismans if his ability was AoE?
    AOE is better for sure, but it's a solid set I find for any character that does multiple hits.
    Drew-1616
    16 5 star characters level 100, 51 max talismans. Mostly Red builds.
    I rotate between the red bat, hellhound, samurai, soldier, purple harpy, and Carriage Rider. Looking for active troopers with Eddie champion, or max talisman ally.

OS
    iOS
    My problem at this point is finding blue power talis. I've gathered probably 4 holy arcanes/sorcery and 3 paladin arcanes in the last couple days but no power! Those must be in short supply drop wise.