Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    Android

Class-specific souls in Store not resetting - known issue, we're working on it

For the second week in a row when the weekly timer resets I can't buy crystals because it says I already bought them. Already sent an email to support and they never responded... This is super annoying.

Name:  Crystals.jpg
Views: 324
Size:  228.9 KB

If it's any consolation, I bought them and got 3 MORE 3* units, all 3 of which were dupes. So you're probably better off saving those points anyways.

OS
    Android
    I'd prefer to have a shot at getting something than not getting a shot at all.

The fact that I reported this and got no response is what is super annoying.

Same problem here..I think they don't work on weekends?
    Last edited by Kaijester; 07-24-2016 at 03:10 AM.

OS
    Android
    I sent it a week ago...

Mine should have reset today and all did except for the most desirable soul. The guner/assasin soul was locked and had its countdown restarted and I couldnt buy it. Its the most desirable and rarest soul as well.

It's just weird..mine had skill shard unlocked only while the rest remain locked and timer reset.

I had Gun/Assassin and Warrior still locked today, which is super frustrating since those are the two I want most.

OS
    Android
    Same here, Magus soul not available for exchange. Everything else is in place.

OS
    Android
    Same here. This week is War and Mag. Last week the sentinel locked up after buying War Mag and Gun/Ass souls.