Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    Android

Opening 99 Rare souls and recording it

Hey guys,

after the great update yesterday, i decided to open some rare souls, and i want to share this with you.

I put in 77 rare souls in the book of souls, but somehow 99 were opend (i think due to the "use al"l checkbox)!

Some nice pulls there anyway

If you are interested in dropchances of 5* and 4* characters look at my other thread:

http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/sh...ium-Characters

Cheers

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    Really nice pulls... Congrats!

All those souls and you only pulled two Axis Soldiers? Shenanigans

Still, great pulls. This is tempting me to burn the 60 rare souls I have saved up...

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Coletrain View Post
    All those souls and you only pulled two Axis Soldiers? Shenanigans

Still, great pulls. This is tempting me to burn the 60 rare souls I have saved up...
    it seems like a good time to open the souls...would be very thankful, if you could make some screenshots or videos, if you decide to open them.
    good luck anyway :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo View Post
    Really nice pulls... Congrats!
    hey gonzo, what's up, do you wanna try the post update game? hope you are doing well!

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    hey gonzo, what's up, do you wanna try the post update game? hope you are doing well!
    I am actually. Like the new balances and characters. I logged in mostly to get all the souls and see if drop rates changed to, sad to see they are still bad. A pyro soldier from a legendary soul is a joke. Got a couple of new characters, no new Eddie though.

OS
    Android
    I am actually. Like the new balances and characters. I logged in mostly to get all the souls and see if drop rates changed to, sad to see they are still bad. A pyro soldier from a legendary soul is a joke. Got a couple of new characters, no new Eddie though.
    if you look at the numbers in the other thread you will find a dropchance of 15% for 4* or 5* characters. i don't think that this is bad. but a legendary soul should drop a 5* no doubt about that but at least you can get more than one legendary soul after the update. the new devs are making some very nice changes, so i'm pretty positive for the game,

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    if you look at the numbers in the other thread you will find a dropchance of 15% for 4* or 5* characters. i don't think that this is bad. but a legendary soul should drop a 5* no doubt about that but at least you can get more than one legendary soul after the update. the new devs are making some very nice changes, so i'm pretty positive for the game,
    It may be 15% chance. But I got 5 green soulless demons. So the chances of getting a new character is way less than that, maybe 2%?

I gotta say, Grim Reaper Eddie looks nice.

OS
    Android
    It may be 15% chance. But I got 5 green soulless demons. So the chances of getting a new character is way less than that, maybe 2%?

I gotta say, Grim Reaper Eddie looks nice.
    i really like grim reaper and especially fotd eddie and his fury, looks awesome :-). the new grafics look nice too...

and yeah getting new chars is pretty difficult if you have a nice pool of chars already....

OS
    Android
    And what's with all the SPAM??? No mods!?!?!?!?!?!

OS
    Android
    And what's with all the SPAM??? No mods!?!?!?!?!?!
    MUHAHAHAHA you was away for a long time... :-) actually the spam issue is much better now. a few days/weeks ago it was much worse....no one knows why they are not able to fix it, seems to be pretty complicsted for them.