Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11
  1. #1
    Senior Member slauki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Germany
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    2,191

    Opening 99 Rare souls and recording it

    Hey guys,

    after the great update yesterday, i decided to open some rare souls, and i want to share this with you.

    I put in 77 rare souls in the book of souls, but somehow 99 were opend (i think due to the "use al"l checkbox)!

    Some nice pulls there anyway



    If you are interested in dropchances of 5* and 4* characters look at my other thread:

    http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/sh...ium-Characters

    Cheers


    What you see is not real, those who know will not tell
    All is lost sold your souls to this brave new world


  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    624
    Really nice pulls... Congrats!

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    245
    All those souls and you only pulled two Axis Soldiers? Shenanigans

    Still, great pulls. This is tempting me to burn the 60 rare souls I have saved up...

  4. #4
    Senior Member slauki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Germany
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    2,191
    Quote Originally Posted by Coletrain View Post
    All those souls and you only pulled two Axis Soldiers? Shenanigans

    Still, great pulls. This is tempting me to burn the 60 rare souls I have saved up...
    it seems like a good time to open the souls...would be very thankful, if you could make some screenshots or videos, if you decide to open them.
    good luck anyway :-)

    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo View Post
    Really nice pulls... Congrats!
    hey gonzo, what's up, do you wanna try the post update game? hope you are doing well!


    What you see is not real, those who know will not tell
    All is lost sold your souls to this brave new world


  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    624
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    hey gonzo, what's up, do you wanna try the post update game? hope you are doing well!
    I am actually. Like the new balances and characters. I logged in mostly to get all the souls and see if drop rates changed to, sad to see they are still bad. A pyro soldier from a legendary soul is a joke. Got a couple of new characters, no new Eddie though.

  6. #6
    Senior Member slauki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Germany
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    2,191
    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo View Post
    I am actually. Like the new balances and characters. I logged in mostly to get all the souls and see if drop rates changed to, sad to see they are still bad. A pyro soldier from a legendary soul is a joke. Got a couple of new characters, no new Eddie though.
    if you look at the numbers in the other thread you will find a dropchance of 15% for 4* or 5* characters. i don't think that this is bad. but a legendary soul should drop a 5* no doubt about that but at least you can get more than one legendary soul after the update. the new devs are making some very nice changes, so i'm pretty positive for the game,


    What you see is not real, those who know will not tell
    All is lost sold your souls to this brave new world


  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    624
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    if you look at the numbers in the other thread you will find a dropchance of 15% for 4* or 5* characters. i don't think that this is bad. but a legendary soul should drop a 5* no doubt about that but at least you can get more than one legendary soul after the update. the new devs are making some very nice changes, so i'm pretty positive for the game,
    It may be 15% chance. But I got 5 green soulless demons. So the chances of getting a new character is way less than that, maybe 2%?

    I gotta say, Grim Reaper Eddie looks nice.

  8. #8
    Senior Member slauki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Germany
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    2,191
    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo View Post
    It may be 15% chance. But I got 5 green soulless demons. So the chances of getting a new character is way less than that, maybe 2%?

    I gotta say, Grim Reaper Eddie looks nice.
    i really like grim reaper and especially fotd eddie and his fury, looks awesome :-). the new grafics look nice too...

    and yeah getting new chars is pretty difficult if you have a nice pool of chars already....


    What you see is not real, those who know will not tell
    All is lost sold your souls to this brave new world


  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    624
    And what's with all the SPAM??? No mods!?!?!?!?!?!

  10. #10
    Senior Member slauki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Germany
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    2,191
    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo View Post
    And what's with all the SPAM??? No mods!?!?!?!?!?!
    MUHAHAHAHA you was away for a long time... :-) actually the spam issue is much better now. a few days/weeks ago it was much worse....no one knows why they are not able to fix it, seems to be pretty complicsted for them.


    What you see is not real, those who know will not tell
    All is lost sold your souls to this brave new world


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •