Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Lucky pulls.

anyone pulled 2 starts red(warrior) develope relic lately?? i dont see it in any drop possible

Quote Originally Posted by gilad View Post
    anyone pulled 2 starts red(warrior) develope relic lately?? i dont see it in any drop possible
    Got 3 or 4 in the last day or two.

It's totally random. My wife and I both have been playing everyday since release and I have gotten quite a few 4 stars from the beginning. She struggled to get any at all until we bought a 10 rare soul pack yesterday and she pulled a 5 star Child of the Damned and a 4 star Pharaoh Dog I was so jealous. I don't have any 5 stars not to mention she pulled the two I really wanted in one shot. So I decided to buy a 10 soul pack too and I got nothing but 3 star crap so that's just the way it goes.

OS
    Android
    All 3* on a 10 soul pack is just ridiculous Orc. They really need to sort that out.

OS
    iOS
    I'm level 43 and the best pull I've had was a 4* rocket dog. All the rest are three stars (besides the ones I evolved).

OS
    iOS
    I manage to pull 2 4*, i have done quite a few 10 pulls and its horrid to just see the light flash white and you end up with all 3*, it hapopened to me about 5 times

OS
    iOS
    Has anyone purchased any of the class specific 3-pack soul specials currently in the store. I need a solid Warrior and was thinking of doing that. Would love to hear anyone's luck on that.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by BillLion View Post
    Has anyone purchased any of the class specific 3-pack soul specials currently in the store. I need a solid Warrior and was thinking of doing that. Would love to hear anyone's luck on that.
    Yes, I pulled samurai, hellhound, and that red bat thingy. I REALLY want a red child of the damned to go with the set, I use my troopers child and it's truly a symphony of destruction lol. They're all a bit squishy but WOW do they hurt things.

Wow. Nice pull!