Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OS
    Android
    I don't think you can go to high level dungeons without 4 really good characters. I've mostly used Eddied as fillers in the dungeons with the eventual Child of the Damned or the Warrior Angel.

I'll share my best counter for each Dungeon.

Sentinel - Warrior Golden Son
    Magus - Alliance General
    Warrior - Allied Soldier or Blue Angel
    Gunner - Corrupted Harpy
    Assassin - Soldier Eddie... Which will be complicated since I don't have any other good Gunner.

What do you guys think about this? Is it good or is it better to stick with a character and hope everyone uses it?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo View Post
    I don't think you can go to high level dungeons without 4 really good characters. I've mostly used Eddied as fillers in the dungeons with the eventual Child of the Damned or the Warrior Angel.

I'll share my best counter for each Dungeon.

Sentinel - Warrior Golden Son
    Magus - Alliance General
    Warrior - Allied Soldier or Blue Angel
    Gunner - Corrupted Harpy
    Assassin - Soldier Eddie... Which will be complicated since I don't have any other good Gunner.

What do you guys think about this? Is it good or is it better to stick with a character and hope everyone uses it?
    So I was just going to come to this thread and say we should select champions for the dungeon of the day. I'm glad we're on the same wavelength, Gonzo.

I'd say if you don't have a really good one for the dungeon of the day then stick with a good one of a different type, but swapping to the most useful type is a good way for everyone to have variety in trooper play