OS
    iOS

Esquatchos Equations for Talismans

Chance of Talisman Drop (Particular Type) = 1 / (How much you really, really, really want that talisman)^2

Where if newbie = 1:

How much you really, really, really want a particular talisman = Likelihood you've sold 10+ of them previously
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    iOS
    Who woulda thunk Iron fierce would be so useful? Well, I pull FOTD Eddie & The Wicker Man this week :/

Anyway, I reckon the equation still stands for all talisman types.
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Esquatcho View Post
    Who woulda thunk Iron fierce would be so useful? Well, I pull FOTD Eddie & The Wicker Man this week :/

Anyway, I reckon the equation still stands for all talisman types.
    Yeah I've got guardian fierce on my wickerman, works just fine and he hits like a truck
    He scales attack and defence...
    No one knows how much he scales defence but I'm guessing it's a simple (attack + defence) equation.
    Drew-1616
    16 5 star characters level 100, 51 max talismans. Mostly Red builds.
    I rotate between the red bat, hellhound, samurai, soldier, purple harpy, and Carriage Rider. Looking for active troopers with Eddie champion, or max talisman ally.

OS
    iOS
    If thats the case, I've got some ready to go! Reckon it'd be the same for FOTD Eddie?

Still, whenever I need any type of talisman, I seem to be farming for aaages to get it!
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Esquatcho View Post
    If thats the case, I've got some ready to go! Reckon it'd be the same for FOTD Eddie?

Still, whenever I need any type of talisman, I seem to be farming for aaages to get it!
    Idk if it's ideal, but it seems to be working good enough that I've shelved the need for iron talismans for now. I use auto farm with wickerman, red troll, and soldier. Great combo. None have skill shards. I've learned soldier works best with 2 health overwhelming in this combo for me. I can farm almost any level.
    Drew-1616
    16 5 star characters level 100, 51 max talismans. Mostly Red builds.
    I rotate between the red bat, hellhound, samurai, soldier, purple harpy, and Carriage Rider. Looking for active troopers with Eddie champion, or max talisman ally.