Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    I fully agree that he needs a rework. When I started the game before Navigator Eddie came out I thought he was the coolest looking Eddie and I wanted to get him the most. I'd happily use him if only he could be boosted to a proper 5* Eddie. As it is, his only gimmick is he has one of the highest cumulative attack stats in the game, at least higher than most other Eddie's. But with characters who have even higher power and better other stats, he's just a joke to them. I vote for a stat rework and a move rework as well.

But to be a little bit fair, he has a basic attack that grants him perfect immunity, so if you combine that with Steel Talismans he'll be invincible to most conventional attacks. Providing he gets the chance to set it up.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    Rainmaker oh poor rainmaker...

With some cool guys we had a conversation about him not long ago, note that these changes already been communicated to LOTB team, can only help to have them here too...

His stats... Are not problematic if he's a wrecking ball kind of glass canon, problem is he have to setup too much before being efficient to be useful... Only tree moves would be affected

Fervor:
    It could deliver 100% permadeth... It would also give some grip to purple Troll at the same time... Btw, ability to charge up to two allies on perfect or 100% chances to charge self on perfect woud be awesome too...

Crackle:
    Perfect immunity is cool but somewhat a waste on him, why not perfect immortality for one turn... Would be easy counter by blue bat (post updates) or any permadeath, anyway with his low HP it's not like it'd make him immortal in any ways..

Fury move:
    It's destructive for sure but as a fury it's really much like VHE without bells & whistles there's something missing there...
    Why not exhaust all opponent team for 1 turn... Or two as a red buff, just to give him a chance to help his team that obviously have to be built around him...

Those where my soles suggestions, he'd reach some balance & keep his "personally" at same time..
    Afterall, he's the coolest looking assassin around, it's a shame to bench him that often after 32 shards, what y'all think?

OS
    Android
    That's a good start but I'll run down his moveset for what I think would be nice.

Fervor:
    Yeah, guaranteed charge for him and maybe someone else would be a good change.

Rain:
    Great move, but if it triggered marks already applied, it could be a better move.

Claim:
    I don't have a problem with this move.

Mark:
    Well there isn't anything to say about this either.

Crackle:
    I really like this move. The guaranteed Perfect Immunity can be mixed with alot of sets to keep him from taking any damage.

Stab:
    Maybe this move should get the Permadeth proc. Since it would mix with the heal block, it would be more efficient.

Execute:
    I don't have any good ideas for this move, but I'm open to changes.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    Tanks for your reply Amarthir
    Personally really love the idea that fervor gets permadeth... Hence making Troll useful too, fervor also does 30k damages with ascention, with permadeath you can eliminate opponents one by one like with AcotD & forget about it... Stab don't do enough for that...

But that's just my counter opinion, at that point anything will make him better
    Last edited by Sag7272; 03-27-2018 at 05:52 PM.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sag7272 View Post
    Rainmaker oh poor rainmaker...

With some cool guys we had a conversation about him not long ago, note that these changes already been communicated to LOTB team, can only help to have them here too...

His stats... Are not problematic if he's a wrecking ball kind of glass canon, problem is he have to setup too much before being efficient to be useful... Only tree moves would be affected

Fervor:
    It could deliver 100% permadeth... It would also give some grip to purple Troll at the same time... Btw, ability to charge up to two allies on perfect or 100% chances to charge self on perfect woud be awesome too...

Crackle:
    Perfect immunity is cool but somewhat a waste on him, why not perfect immortality for one turn... Would be easy counter by blue bat (post updates) or any permadeath, anyway with his low HP it's not like it'd make him immortal in any ways..

Fury move:
    It's destructive for sure but as a fury it's really much like VHE without bells & whistles there's something missing there...
    Why not exhaust all opponent team for 1 turn... Or two as a red buff, just to give him a chance to help his team that obviously have to be built around him...

Those where my soles suggestions, he'd reach some balance & keep his "personally" at same time..
    Afterall, he's the coolest looking assassin around, it's a shame to bench him that often after 32 shards, what y'all think?
    oh man, this could be my dream rainmaker, fucking cool suggestion I hope the devs take it into account and can make their 5 stars shine with pride.
    The Mofo Cult (died31-6484).

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by DIEDD View Post
    oh man, this could be my dream rainmaker, fucking cool suggestion I hope the devs take it into account and can make their 5 stars shine with pride.
    Hope too, for now he's mostly for bragging right to say "look dude, have so many shards don't mind dumping 32 right there"... Or LOTB equivalent of lighting your cigar with a 100$ bill..

That way or another he have to somewhat evolve into something else..

OS
    Android
    Hope too, for now he's mostly for bragging right to say "look dude, have so many shards don't mind dumping 32 right there"... Or LOTB equivalent of lighting your cigar with a 100$ bill..

That way or another he have to somewhat evolve into something else..
    Well, I already gave him 32 skill shards, so I'm looking forward to that buff.
    The Mofo Cult (died31-6484).

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by DIEDD View Post
    Well, I already gave him 32 skill shards, so I'm looking forward to that buff.
    Have too a while ago, in some previous meta he could hold his own but not anymore :/
    Looking forward at any buff even a bad one to be honest lol

OS
    Android

Fury move:
    That's ONE of his main problem... He've got probably the worst Eddie fury.

I wouldn't count on any changes for him recently as the devs apparently "buffed" him recently... such a waste of 32 skill shards.
    "Do you really want to be. Just another one statistic"
    Down Under Clan

OS
    Android
    actually 32 skill shards for him is a joke, i'm waiting for a new rainmaker since a long time
    I play all troopers all days.