Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android

time 4 buffs?

everyone seems to WANT rainmaker to be great but he sadly lacks performance worthy of 32 SHARDS and 5star rare assassin status. Seventh Son came out blazing and the stats are meh, yo devs: can Rainmaker get tweaks please so he is competitive instead of insulting comments from payers who feel ripped off after sharding him?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by edsel View Post
    everyone seems to WANT rainmaker to be great but he sadly lacks performance worthy of 32 SHARDS and 5star rare assassin status. Seventh Son came out blazing and the stats are meh, yo devs: can Rainmaker get tweaks please so he is competitive instead of insulting comments from payers who feel ripped off after sharding him?
    believe it or not, rainmaker already got some buffs in a previous update, before that, he used to be much worse, the change was from bad to acceptable (if you can call it acceptable), now it's more a high damage eddie than an useful eddie. I do not think the devs want to give him some buffs now, but it would be great.
    The Mofo Cult (died31-6484).

OS
    Android
    his skills must be updated
    He can't be good with no change
    I looted him 3 times and no VH that is so much better
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    iOS
    He needs more base HP (like 1500-2000).. it's way too low. And his extra turn trigger needs a bit of a boost too. Then he WOULD be on par as a single-hitter to match VHE multi-hit.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    He needs more base HP (like 1500-2000).. it's way too low. And his extra turn trigger needs a bit of a boost too. Then he WOULD be on par as a single-hitter to match VHE multi-hit.
    he needs a complete rework, he is like a very bad version of VHE. no idea why the two rarest chars in the game share the same skills, seems like the roadhouse guys had no time to figure out something individual for him. i just hope this devs will find some time to make this character great, since he would deserve it.

there is NOTHING that makes this char special, he is one of the worst eddies for me. yes he does nice damage on paper, but with true shields out there you don't have to fear him at all. basicly this is not enough. hope he will get a VIP treatment like AHE one day....

edit: actually there is something that makes this character special and unique --> the ridiculous amount of skillshards that has to be used to pump up a somewhat useless eddie is outstanding (32).
    Last edited by slauki; 03-01-2018 at 06:29 AM.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    iOS
    yeah. every skill shard I was hoping I would see SOMETHING that merited them.. never did and really have almost never used my full powered Rainmaker.

But, conversely.. I pulled 7th Son before pulling VHE.. both full powered.. I jump to 7Son long before using VHE for somewhat the same reasons I don't rely on Rainmaker. -- low health.. and charge can be done via talismans... the revive is nice but special stat is WAY too low considering how little base HP they have. And Rainmaker doesn't have revive....
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    I think that the Rainmaker needs a complete re-vamp, I mean he doesn't have a ability that should make him unique, like the other Eddies do (or I haven't found that). I am looking now at his special, maybe it should grant something to the team, I don't know, but I saw that in the Arena, if the char he's attacking has invincibility or endure, for example, his special is completely useless then.

OTOH, despite the fact that he's a strong hitter, I've found that I can't even relay on him to finish a simple mission like Powerslave, only with some serious support from allies, and I often use that mission to improve some of the new allies.
    I wish for a talisman type converter

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonShadow View Post
    I think that the Rainmaker needs a complete re-vamp, I mean he doesn't have a ability that should make him unique, like the other Eddies do (or I haven't found that). I am looking now at his special, maybe it should grant something to the team, I don't know, but I saw that in the Arena, if the char he's attacking has invincibility or endure, for example, his special is completely useless then.

OTOH, despite the fact that he's a strong hitter, I've found that I can't even relay on him to finish a simple mission like Powerslave, only with some serious support from allies, and I often use that mission to improve some of the new allies.
    +1 a rebuild is needed for him

OS
    Android

great responses

hopefully we are heard and this one can be evolved into something fitting for a super rare assassin 5 star, with stats SO HIGH this should be a shining star instead of a joke, and the shard requirement being the highest he should be the ULTIMATE EDDIE. Thank God for Seventh Son to keep things rockin...

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by edsel View Post
    hopefully we are heard and this one can be evolved into something fitting for a super rare assassin 5 star, with stats SO HIGH this should be a shining star instead of a joke, and the shard requirement being the highest he should be the ULTIMATE EDDIE. Thank God for Seventh Son to keep things rockin...
    perhaps one day the best PVP eddie, i'm waiting for that day