OS
    iOS

Is an Increased ATK All-or-nothing?

I always thought when a character had a passive beneficial effect - ex ATK increase from the Nomad, Wickerman, or Alliance General - it was all-or-nothing. There or not there.

Noticed today as I was playing my Tailgunner Eddie hit harder - sometimes significantly harder - with the ATK boost from the Nomad as opposed to the Alliance General. Will try a Trooper's Wickerman tonight

So then it becomes trial-and-error if two characters boost the same stat.

Anyone notice this in any other buffs?
    Nicko-0517

OS
    iOS
    I've noticed. I suspect there is a bug with regards to attack buffs. No idea how to test it because we don't know all characters attack modifiers, nor do we know the effect defense has on an attack. We have never been given the data set for how an attack or defense is calculated. I asked long ago after first release when I was maxing my first talisman, and was basically told to figure it out myself.
    It's not consistent like it should be, and even true damage based attacks can be inconsistent against certain characters or at certain times (like the blue child for example).
    Drew-1616
    16 5 star characters level 100, 51 max talismans. Mostly Red builds.
    I rotate between the red bat, hellhound, samurai, soldier, purple harpy, and Carriage Rider. Looking for active troopers with Eddie champion, or max talisman ally.

OS
    iOS
    Interesting you mention this, as I came online because I noticed that my angel of fear randomly jumped down from 15k per attack to 5k per attack when boosted by soldier eddie (against LolX Red Boss). This seemed to happen just recently today, so I actually thought it was some sort of hot-fix or something.

But maybe its like you described...
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    iOS
    And it's not consistent

Just tried Toys of Death (Madness) with my FotD Eddie

Hits in first level higher with Alliance General than Nomad

Second and third levels were higher with Nomad

Tailgunner Eddie was higher with Nomad on all three levels