OS
    iOS

Talismans not working on Grim Reaper Eddie

Haven't seen shock of freeze ever trigger

OS
    iOS
    I biffed my Gream with 3 freezing, only ONCE they triggered...then I've seen they have only 12% trigger chance ..not 10, not 15 ..but 12 ...how did they came up with that number, beats me ))
    Anyway, I run him with 2x Healt ward, 2x Holy arcane and 2x Holy power, has 21k health, 3100 magic damage ...not bad

OS
    iOS
    Oops. They actually work with Slash (never use it lol) No effects ever triggered by Horrow and Cleave. Perhaps it's the way it's supposed to be. For some reason I thought talisman effects are (or maybe they were) triggered by those basic attacks from past and future as well.
    Regarding freeze talisman. I guess the logic behind it is 12x3=36 and it makes sense to use it only with 3-hit toons

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by TStrawClown View Post
    Oops. They actually work with Slash (never use it lol) No effects ever triggered by Horrow and Cleave. Perhaps it's the way it's supposed to be. For some reason I thought talisman effects are (or maybe they were) triggered by those basic attacks from past and future as well.
    Regarding freeze talisman. I guess the logic behind it is 12x3=36 and it makes sense to use it only with 3-hit toons
    I dont have a decent set of freezings, but if this is the case, I think the wording should is 'on perfect attacks' like some others do. That would then make it clear that the different attacks that cant get 'perfect' wouldnt trigger.

The way it is currently worded, you'd think it could happen on any move.
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

Legacy
    OS
    Android
    As far as my experience goes, any perfect attack used against an enemy (AOE or single doesn´t matter) has a 12% chance to trigger the freezing effect. This was done after the effects original trigger effect of 35% was getting overkill in combination with the red bomber boy raising it to 50% and then also using the corrupted General to raise his chance to either freeze or stun all enemies up to 95% (which made the whole campaign really easy), so the dev team reduced the probability to trigger the freezing effect. And my guess is that 15% would possibily still had caused it to trigger too often, while 10% would have been too less.

OS
    Android
    Shock works fine with slash but only on first attack and never a repeat. Is the second timing automatically the same as the first or are you supposed to be able to time it too ? Shock doesn't work at all on other basic skills.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by 12lisa View Post
    As far as my experience goes, any perfect attack used against an enemy (AOE or single doesn´t matter) has a 12% chance to trigger the freezing effect. This was done after the effects original trigger effect of 35% was getting overkill in combination with the red bomber boy raising it to 50% and then also using the corrupted General to raise his chance to either freeze or stun all enemies up to 95% (which made the whole campaign really easy), so the dev team reduced the probability to trigger the freezing effect. And my guess is that 15% would possibily still had caused it to trigger too often, while 10% would have been too less.
    Yeah, my guess is that with accuracy up, you get +35%, so 12+35 = 47%, so just under 50%, which is still pretty damn good for a big disabler.
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    Android
    Effect talisman sets haven't worked with any fury, power, past/future basic attack ever since I started playing in early/mid September. So figure this into your talisman strategies.

Recently Sparton posted that SoL Eddie's basic future attack was flagged as not to work with talisman sets like this, but shouldn't be. I think there's some confusion internally about what they want these to work with.
    Reeb99-9320

Make the Angel of Fear great again!
    Restore the single target damage!
    No other character has been nerfed so many times!
    Many other characters do much higher damage, and have USEFUL passive skills!
    Why do you hate that character SO MUCH?