Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by osiris0000 View Post
    What i did with my ironite is : i bought 2 x 10 pack rare souls, just throwed them into book of souls like nothing happened. And didn't touch the rest of ironite (300-400) so i can use to refill my SoT afterwards. If i was you, i would gamble with 2 x 10 pack rare souls before event ends. Because you have still chance to get limited edition chars (pumpkins) and there is higher FOTD Eddie drop rate possibility. Many didn't got FOTD Eddie (I got it btw, having some luck after more than 4 months of play, finally), i can't imagine how hard it will be to get him after event. Gambling is worth a shot until this event ends, in my opinion
    actually it would be smarter to run the helloween special over and over again...you will earn more rare souls for less ironite and getting the other stuff and gold too. so this is way superior to buying rare souls...

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    actually it would be smarter to run the helloween special over and over again...you will earn more rare souls for less ironite and getting the other stuff and gold too. so this is way superior to buying rare souls...
    Agree as that's my plan too...10k per battle is good. I've gotten a dozen of Rare Souls with about 800 ironites spent on SoT refills.

OS
    iOS
    What are you missing Kai? I thought you had everything lol.
    Drew-1616
    16 5 star characters level 100, 51 max talismans. Mostly Red builds.
    I rotate between the red bat, hellhound, samurai, soldier, purple harpy, and Carriage Rider. Looking for active troopers with Eddie champion, or max talisman ally.

Name:  Screenshot_20161102-102135-800x450.png
Views: 326
Size:  114.0 KB

Mainly Skill Shards and hitting Achievements...the gold one is far off. Also lack two Assassin Eddies to complete all Eddies collection.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by osiris0000 View Post
    What i did with my ironite is : i bought 2 x 10 pack rare souls, just throwed them into book of souls like nothing happened. And didn't touch the rest of ironite (300-400) so i can use to refill my SoT afterwards. If i was you, i would gamble with 2 x 10 pack rare souls before event ends. Because you have still chance to get limited edition chars (pumpkins) and there is higher FOTD Eddie drop rate possibility. Many didn't got FOTD Eddie (I got it btw, having some luck after more than 4 months of play, finally), i can't imagine how hard it will be to get him after event. Gambling is worth a shot until this event ends, in my opinion
    Damn, well thats what i wanted to hear! Also i cant believe i didnt get any new 5* and no FOTD eddie... only a bunch of duplicate 4*s and a silly nomad...
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    if it worked yeah, but the problem is that after the first run Halloween special seems to drop only 1* shards and similar rewards :/

OS
    iOS
    So, having spent over a 1000 ironite on refills i have yet to come across a skill shard, i got 1 gunner soul the first day and now only the occassional rare soul. costing 10 sands a pop im getting crappy rewards, they should have included 3* evo runes and shards, but only getting 1* and 2* and talis's that i dont need
    Dutch-2701

5* Lvl 100 Champions all maxed talismans (If on my trooper list, let me know if you need me to change my current Champ)

* Grim Reaper (Champ)
    * FOTD
    * Carriage Rider
    * Warrior Troll
    * Warrior COTD
    * The Nomad

I've gotta smile at the posts saying "I got a FoTD Eddie but no pumpkins" or "I only need 1 pumpkin to complete the set" because I've got sweet fa so far and am more than a bit peeved.

Has anyone spent money on the Legendary Starter Pack and got any decent rewards from it? Or the Halloween Special "special" in the store? Would be more than happy to throw the game some real money if I knew I was going to get a half-decent reward as so far I've had nada. Not even a pumpkin!

OS
    iOS
    i bought the legendary pack when it first became available but honestly cant remember what i got from the leg soul, which means i prob got crap.
    I bought the halloween pack, the cheaper one and got fotd from it
    Dutch-2701

5* Lvl 100 Champions all maxed talismans (If on my trooper list, let me know if you need me to change my current Champ)

* Grim Reaper (Champ)
    * FOTD
    * Carriage Rider
    * Warrior Troll
    * Warrior COTD
    * The Nomad

OS
    Android
    I got the wickerman warrior and magus pumpkin and assasin troll from halloween pack.
    Browno-3535
    Fully sharded Eddies:
    Aces High, Cyborg, Tailgunner, Navigator, Soldier, Pharaoh, Viking, FOTD, Vampire Hunter, Rainmaker, Eternity, Samurai, Shaman, Trooper, 7th son,Grim Reaper, Edward the great, Mystic, Carriage Rider, Run to the Hills, Mummy