Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    OS
    iOS
    I also bought the cheaper Halloween package. I actually didn't do so well. BUT -I had pretty good luck with all the free stuff in the update so I can't complain too much.

I would say I'd be more inclined to make purchases like this if I could be guaranteed something decent. ex: FOTD Eddie

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by BillLion View Post
    I also bought the cheaper Halloween package. I actually didn't do so well. BUT -I had pretty good luck with all the free stuff in the update so I can't complain too much.

I would say I'd be more inclined to make purchases like this if I could be guaranteed something decent. ex: FOTD Eddie
    I agree. It took me about 25 sentinel souls to get FotD Eddie (aside - he is great when used properly - magus LoL is now easy pickings). If the $99.99 pack had 3 sentinel legendary souls (or any combination of legendary souls) instead of regular souls, I would have grabbed it, but I'm not paying $100 to get 3 Dogs of War.......

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    actually it would be smarter to run the helloween special over and over again...you will earn more rare souls for less ironite and getting the other stuff and gold too. so this is way superior to buying rare souls...
    I just wanted to make it guaranteed since it is short time. I got superior drops with my rare souls in this event. It was totally worth it for 1250 ironite.

I got FOTD Eddie, Corrupt General (Game changer for my magus team) and Gunner COTD! Also i got all limited edition pumpkins. Along with very useful chars like Sentinel Soulless Demon & Sentinel Allied Bomber Boy, Red & Gunner Rocket Dogs etc.. and much more.

Btw, how is the rare soul drops there? Is it better than Dungeon lvl 10? Nowadays i hardly see Rare souls at Dungeons.
    "Into the Abyss I'll fall - the eye of Horus - Into the eyes of the night, watching me go..
    Green is the cat's eye that glows, in this temple.. Enter the risen Osiris! Risen again!"

Lyrics: Iron Maiden - Powerslave

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Purplepixii View Post
    I've gotta smile at the posts saying "I got a FoTD Eddie but no pumpkins" or "I only need 1 pumpkin to complete the set" because I've got sweet fa so far and am more than a bit peeved.

Has anyone spent money on the Legendary Starter Pack and got any decent rewards from it? Or the Halloween Special "special" in the store? Would be more than happy to throw the game some real money if I knew I was going to get a half-decent reward as so far I've had nada. Not even a pumpkin!

I spent money on the Legendary Starter Pack and pulled a Pharaoh Eddie. I also purchased the Halloween Special and received two Wicker Man, a Hell Hound, and the FotD Eddie. I am feeling very lucky so far from what I have read that other people have pulled from the event.

OS
    Android
    From Halloween event I got a lot of luck pulling out:

3 classes pumpkins
    Fotd eddie
    Vampire Hunter Eddie

OS
    Android
    The only good summons I've ever had were at random. Never got a good xmas or halloween character. I did get a snowman, but he's not really my style. I've found that my best luck is with regular rare souls.
    I FINALLY got a wickerman the other day, and now he is my favorite.
    The only issue I have is that my best eddie is grim reaper, and my whole team is warriors LOL
    It works though. I use lifesteal on the team, and use eddies spell vamp to heal. Eddie is pretty much powerful enough to take out a whole team (usually). I only need a few more skill shards on him, and can finally work on my teams skills.

I really hope that killers eddie is a warrior type (if he is ever actually released...).
    Playing since the beginning, and I still DO NOT have these eddies:
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Current champ: Trooper.
    Brewtus-1572