OS
    Android

A few issues after update...

Hey if the Dev Team is out there I've encountered a couple of minor issues running game on Android phone...

1) Haven't been able to buy anything from the store since the update.
    2) Challenges page will close game when using back button.
    3) Bonus items in store don't have links or information beneath them.

Uh that's about it for now... don't know if anyone else is experiencing similar issues or problems or if this post should be in a certain part of the forum. All said, the update is killer even with the minor snags, nice work guys!

mjmxiii-1619

OS
    Android
    I think the first issue happens every now and again, probably a server problem or bad Internet connection rather than bug. 3rd issue might be similar. Happens to me sometimes when using mobile data.

The back button does seem to close out now on various pages without any warning box, which can be annoying when I keep doing it by accident :P

You're right though, this update is awesome, and mentioning bugs is the best way to help the devs fix little things to make the game perfect.
    Switch-2264
    Trooper list full, but will try to accept new requests when I can.

Legacy
    OS
    Android
    At least you can play. As soon as I try to open my game, I get a black screen for maybe ten seconds, then the game shuts itself down. I tried reinstalling to no success. I have a Motorola X Play and quite okay Internet connection. I also noticed that the game works well on my simulated Android on PC. I am rooted on my phone, AS a side info.

OS
    Android

Hmmmm.....

Sounds like an issue with your phone... I read somewhere the developers recommend playing on newer devices. I'm not too familiar with the device you mentioned. I have server issues sometimes but I am good most of the time. I'm playing on a Samsung S7 and I have yet to make it explode lol! I have a killer Internet plan and WiFi router so that has to help! Roll with what works I say.

Also to update that initial post, the only issue I seem to still have is (2) hitting the 'Back' button on my phone while on the challenges page closes the game. I have run into the 'Server Encountered Error' prompt more frequently as of late as well...

mjmxiii-1619
    Last edited by mjmxiii; 11-09-2016 at 10:04 PM.