Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Ancient Mariner View Post
    Do you have it Kai? I still have to build a talisman set for him, and as i wrote above you i'm wondering if talismans DEF points affect the abilities effectiveness or not...
    Wouldn't it be better anyways to give him red talismans to significantly increase the attack instead of the green ones?
    The point is that i have no idea what affects more the attack strenght: either the Attack points or Defense ones (due to abilities being based on DEF)
    I have him loaded with 4 iron fierce talisman and 2 stone overwhelming. He hits just fine. Pair Alliance General 'Grand Strategy' and FotD Eddie fury does over 15k damage to each villain while healing entire team.

Posted this question to Sparton on another thread which talks about scaling stat. Anyway it appear to me that it is based on total and not just base stats.

OS
    Android
    Mh what makes me doubt is the fact that for example, some abilities (from other sentinel characters) say "based on MAX hp" as if to say "included the talismans contribution", while here i only read "based on DEF" and not "on MAX Def"...

Hope the dev team will enlight us about this

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Ancient Mariner View Post
    Mh what makes me doubt is the fact that for example, some abilities (from other sentinel characters) say "based on MAX hp" as if to say "included the talismans contribution", while here i only read "based on DEF" and not "on MAX Def"...

Hope the dev team will enlight us about this
    I think what they're trying to highlight there is that some stats scale with a character's Max HP, and some scale with current (or missing) HP. I don't think I've seen "max" used for any other stat.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcturus View Post
    I think what they're trying to highlight there is that some stats scale with a character's Max HP, and some scale with current (or missing) HP. I don't think I've seen "max" used for any other stat.
    indeed Sparton confirmed that regarding FOTD Eddie, we have to consider the total DEF