OS
    iOS

Talismans for Trolls

Levelled a warrior troll and an assassin troll. Each has a red talisman slot and two purple slots.

At present, I have a pair of strenght (fierce), a trio of assassin (shield) and a single health (overwhelming) for each troll. Has anybody had a better combination that worked more successfully in either troll (especially after the update)?
    Attached Images Attached Images   

OS
    iOS
    The red troll, I would have thought doesnt need fierce necessarily, you could go burny. You could also go 1 red + 2 assassin. You lose set bonus, but gain a lot of attack!

But otherwise, I'd say thats probably the best approach. The assassin set is a must for both true damage attacks. Red for the power move for the assassin troll. But otherwise, its your call on whether you need the overwhelming or not. If you dont need the HP, I'd suggest another random assassin talisman (particularly the red troll as above), just for the big boost to att/mag. You would be sacrificing 3.5k HP though, for a gain of ~500 att/mag....
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    Android
    I have put 3 x Assasin talisman + 2 Red Strength + 1 Holy Talisman on my Red Troll. Hits damn hard! On Game of Death Madness, hits minimum 5500 - 6500k AOE.

Note : Max skilled.
    "Into the Abyss I'll fall - the eye of Horus - Into the eyes of the night, watching me go..
    Green is the cat's eye that glows, in this temple.. Enter the risen Osiris! Risen again!"

Lyrics: Iron Maiden - Powerslave

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by osiris0000 View Post
    I have put 3 x Assasin talisman + 2 Red Strength + 1 Holy Talisman on my Red Troll. Hits damn hard! On Game of Death Madness, hits minimum 5500 - 6500k AOE.

Note : Max skilled.
    Are you sure you were not charged/buffed? and also 'minimum' ?
    Got a red troll/max skills too and tried your setup but don't see these numbers.
    _______ 💀 Tom-7714 💀 ___________

___________ | CLAN | __________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Aristo4 View Post
    Are you sure you were not charged/buffed? and also 'minimum' ?
    Got a red troll/max skills too and tried your setup but don't see these numbers.
    I haven't tested the damage in detail actually. Maybe my numbers come up because of my farming team i am using currently. I use Red Troll with Soldier Eddie and Angel Of Fear (Red Bat) all maxed talismans. Because of that i have my Soldier Eddie's fury almost every round. As you know, after SE's Fury char stats get some buff. Thats the reason i guess.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE : I have tested it manually.

Without Soldier Eddie Buff Basic AOE Attack Damage : Minimum 4800k - Maximum 6800k
    With Soldier Eddie Fury Buff Basic AOE Attack Damage : Minimum 7800k up to 10.000k and more!!

Yes, he is a beast!
    Last edited by osiris0000; 11-02-2016 at 07:47 PM.
    "Into the Abyss I'll fall - the eye of Horus - Into the eyes of the night, watching me go..
    Green is the cat's eye that glows, in this temple.. Enter the risen Osiris! Risen again!"

Lyrics: Iron Maiden - Powerslave

I'd imagine that the Assassin Troll needs lots of Assassin talismans to min-max that delicious true damage. As for the Warrior I went with Health and two Burning talismans for added support value in the AOE attack.
    \m/ Emile-3944 \m/
    I use all my troopers every day (barring crashes). Let's chase those skillshards together

OS
    Android
    I run an Assassin set, a Guardian set and a Green Overwhelming on my Warrior Troll. Since he's DEF is so high, the Guardian Set is slightly better than a Strength set. The difference is 20 points of attack when fully leveled.

I will probably do some experiments with replacing the green talisman with a purple. With the shield from the passive he should survive anyway.

I recently got the Assassin Troll and have briefly tested her with the talismans from the Warrior Troll and it seems to work well, although a Strength set would obviously be better than the Guardian for the Assassin. Don't have any to spare though...

Edit: I have replaced the green talisman with a purple and that is indeed a better set up, as the extra HP from the greeen was unnecessary. Still autofarm Game of Death without the Troll even being near dying.
    Last edited by konstifik; 11-21-2016 at 11:01 AM.
    Johan-1264
    Champion: Vampire Hunter Eddie 5* Lvl 100 Maxed Talismans, Maxed Skills

OS
    iOS

Update - fine tuning warrior

EDIT: currently running 4 Assassin (shield) 2 Guardian (Safeguard) just swapped the

Looks like I now have more ATK with Guardian than with Strength and have now balanced MR by raising 1/3 of the base bonus while reducing 1/3 of thr defense bonus. I'll probably swap one shield tali for a barrier and call it good.
    Last edited by FlyingV; 11-20-2016 at 08:20 PM.
    JCM800-3367 NOW ACCEPTING TROOPERS
    FlyingV-3167 (TROOPERS FULL)

DO NOT PURCHASE CONTENT FROM THE STORE!

Vote with your money and vote wisely. Developers need to understand the consequences of disregarding the game's players. Free the Generals, Free the AoF, and all the other toons and Eddies they wrongfully ruined to make their job more convenient!

OS
    Android
    I currently have 4 piercing and 2 void. Not all maxed at 50 yet. Missing 2* red shards.
    USER name Eddie-1753

Always try to use all my troopers each day.
    Rotating Champion