Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Nifelheim View Post
    Void shield is okay, but only lasts one round, and I try to finish the round without giving enemy a turn
    But they are kinda useful for ending the LoL Magus ghost when they reflect.
    Relentless-3385

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Ionswarm View Post
    But they are kinda useful for ending the LoL Magus ghost when they reflect.
    And handy against a swarm of warrior & assassin trolls! They are the only teams that are regularly able to survive past 1 round with my best team & then in madness they have a good chance of taking my eddie out if they all focus on him.
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

The strategy for the 4 trolls is CR Eddie fury on them. Followed by assassin golden son. Done in 2 moves.
    There's some others that work but I don't remember the characters for those that don't have CR

For the ghost buff in lol X, I usually ride it out or outlast it with pharaoh Eddie fury. I guess you can use the siege passive or remove buff skills but hasn't tried or familiar with all that do that
    Last edited by Nifelheim; 11-26-2016 at 07:26 AM.

OS
    iOS
    The strategy for the 4 trolls is CR Eddie fury on them. Followed by assassin golden son. Done in 2 moves.
    There's some others that work but I don't remember the characters for those that don't have CR

For the ghost buff in lol X, I usually ride it out or outlast it with pharaoh Eddie fury. I guess you can use the siege passive or remove buff skills but hasn't tried or familiar with all that do that
    If youre lucky enough to have CR But you are right, that works nicely.

The other option for ghost buff is to use SoL or any other buff removing toon. Personally, I find I can ride out the blue LoL X boss with most team options anyway... Its just slower
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Esquatcho View Post
    If youre lucky enough to have CR But you are right, that works nicely.

The other option for ghost buff is to use SoL or any other buff removing toon. Personally, I find I can ride out the blue LoL X boss with most team options anyway... Its just slower
    Golden Son Sentinel works rather nice as well. First round Heal Shield and you just try to survive the first round. After that you release the full wrath upon those trolls. Defensive strategy takes always more time but is a valid option if you don't have other toons.

With the Heal Shield you can easily also wait until the Ghost Mode of the LoL wears off ... it is time consuming but it does work.

OS
    Android

Once you have unleashed CR Eddies fury on the 4 trolls, there are plenty of characters that can take them out in the same round. CR Eddies fury also prevent blue LoL ghosting, so he's a very handy character to have.
    Johan-1264
    Champion: Vampire Hunter Eddie 5* Lvl 100 Maxed Talismans, Maxed Skills

OS
    Android
    Additional Note about Magus LOL Boss: If you play manual, you can kill the Magus LOL boss with one move of Fear Of The Dark Eddie :

"Spread Terror", which inflicts Perfect Corruption for 2 turns: "Perfect Corruption blocks all beneficial effects and cannot be cleansed or transferred". I have never seen this move triggered on autoplay.

Also "Purging Strike" move works in similar way: "Guarantees remove beneficial effects if enemy is below %50 HP" and it usually triggers on autoplay.
    "Into the Abyss I'll fall - the eye of Horus - Into the eyes of the night, watching me go..
    Green is the cat's eye that glows, in this temple.. Enter the risen Osiris! Risen again!"

Lyrics: Iron Maiden - Powerslave

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by osiris0000 View Post
    He hits damn hard my friend and getting this character is my current goal in the game. I have tried a full-maxed one from one of my troopers, that damage output is crazy. I already got a lot of valuable red and blue chars. I am just collecting hardest hitters as much as possible, to finish building my heavy hitter dungeon-farming-dream team. I already have 3 of them : Fear of the dark eddie (I use him for his nasty debuffs-support character more than heavy-hitter), Angel of fear (maxed), Red troll (maxed). When i have this killer, this team will be unstoppable in any dungeon.
    I love this guy - wanted one for the longest time - got one with my monthly Gunner/Assassin soul - then as fate would have it, another with a BNW soul!

And as much as he's a damage machine, I've taken him off the farm team when running on auto. His Immortality triggers exactly when you don't need it, similar to a Hellhound healing when everyone is at full strength
    Nicko-0517

OS
    iOS

Or just bring along a Prisoner
    Nicko-0517

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    Or just bring along a Prisoner
    The description of The Prisoners passive says that it doesn't work against bosses, so that shouldn't work. If it does work it's a bug.
    Johan-1264
    Champion: Vampire Hunter Eddie 5* Lvl 100 Maxed Talismans, Maxed Skills